The real person behind Fish

Started by big-daddy, October 06, 2008, 09:08:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

Fish you're crossing the line with your racist comments. So here it goes.....

I bought from Mr Fish a year ago a riding lawnmower, he describe it as in mint condition with all the service done to it. I have a friend pick up the mower for me on the west side of Florida, when I pickup the mower I found the seat cracked (hhmmm he did tell me about that) Well the mower was going to be my camp mower and it didn't need to be perfect. On the second cut of the grass the transmission get stuck in gear. So I take to the repair shop to find out the transmission was trashed and rigged together. (hmmm did he lie again)

I'm the kind of guy that learn from his mistakes and it suck that you cant trust people because of people like FISH!  GREAT GOING FISH...


I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Mudneck

He probably left Florida because he was in deep to all his HOMO buddies.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

FishaHallic

Quote from: big-daddy on October 06, 2008, 09:08:56 AM
Fish you're crossing the line with your racist comments. So here it goes.....

I bought from Mr Fish a year ago a riding lawnmower, he describe it as in mint condition with all the service done to it. I have a friend pick up the mower for me on the west side of Florida, when I pickup the mower I found the seat cracked (hhmmm he did tell me about that) Well the mower was going to be my camp mower and it didn't need to be perfect. On the second cut of the grass the transmission get stuck in gear. So I take to the repair shop to find out the transmission was trashed and rigged together. (hmmm did he lie again)

I'm the kind of guy that learn from his mistakes and it suck that you cant trust people because of people like FISH!  GREAT GOING FISH...




Big Daddy your a LIAR, there was nothing wrong with that mower and I never said mint condition but I did say good condition.  You may of trashed the transmission using the mower as a quad but it was in perfect order when I sold it too you with no defects including the seat.  How low will you go, why don't you post a copy of the bill from the repair shop that says the tranny was rigged together I would love to see it.

FishaHallic

Big Daddy, now I remember some of the threads you were involved in, it took me a minute.  So I look up your profile and what do you know, your ignored by 2 members, looked up mine and I am ignored by 0.  Yep, your always doing your drunken post where no one knows what you are talking about.  I remember you post up on here like your something but I think it was your brother that might of had a little something and you were just a pretender working for him and acting big.  Matter of fact, I think you were the reason a lot of people left this site.  Now I remember

KAW3604x4

2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

FishaHallic


big-daddy



Krama is a good thing.........its coming Fish you will see!  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

VForcedave

BD, That was one your better written posts :lecture.gif  There are 2 sides to every story but I always notice when Fishy gets backed into a corner and he can not respond to save his azz, he will change the subject, call people names and go back to playing with himself in front of the computer. This is how he gets his rocks off.  This can not be the only site where he spews the feces that comes from his pie whole. He does this all over the internet I will bet.   :spit.gif :spit.gif :spit.gif     
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Mudneck

WOW I couldn't imagine what kind of sad life I had if I hung around 3-4 websites all day trying to make new friends to debate with.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Anoriginal

Not debating mind you. To debate means you actually have to bring an idea to the table and stick to it/discuss it. What he does is something very odd and the mark of someone who hasn't got any idea what they're talking about.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Mudneck

#11
Thanks for the definition Ano ;) I guess fish must be typing over on the Homosexual Bass fisherman of the West website now. I'm sure he will respond shortly.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

MudMan

Quote from: bushwacker on October 06, 2008, 11:51:12 AM
WOW I couldn't imagine what kind of sad life I had if I hung around 3-4 websites all day trying to make new friends to debate with.

lol coming from the man who has more than doube the posts as him......i dont know fish and this isn't my attempt to support him....just found it funny
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

VForcedave

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

MudMan

Anoriginal....why the new name ?
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

IXIswamperIXI

LOL I just can't believe what you can get from typing a name in google.  Next it will be your blood type LMAO
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Fox17

Quote from: MudMan on October 06, 2008, 12:30:32 PM
Quote from: bushwacker on October 06, 2008, 11:51:12 AM
WOW I couldn't imagine what kind of sad life I had if I hung around 3-4 websites all day trying to make new friends to debate with.

lol coming from the man who has more than doube the posts as him......i dont know fish and this isn't my attempt to support him....just found it funny

i have a ton of posts too. were not arguing all the time though. all he does is start arguments with whoever will argue with him. he doesnt have one good post on here. all of it is polotical garbage.

MudMan

Quote from: Fox17 on October 06, 2008, 01:52:41 PM
Quote from: MudMan on October 06, 2008, 12:30:32 PM
Quote from: bushwacker on October 06, 2008, 11:51:12 AM
WOW I couldn't imagine what kind of sad life I had if I hung around 3-4 websites all day trying to make new friends to debate with.

lol coming from the man who has more than doube the posts as him......i dont know fish and this isn't my attempt to support him....just found it funny

i have a ton of posts too. were not arguing all the time though. all he does is start arguments with whoever will argue with him. he doesnt have one good post on here. all of it is polotical garbage.

where does the line get drawn between debating and arguing ?
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

Mudneck

I guess when you start 12 different topics in 5 days about the same useless garbage it is an argument. When you have one topic that is 20 pages long and valid point for or against the original topic is a debate.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Gato

If I ignore the fish will this just ignore his posts or any one he has posted on?
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

MudMan

Quote from: bushwacker on October 06, 2008, 04:01:48 PM
I guess when you start 12 different topics in 5 days about the same useless garbage it is an argument. When you have one topic that is 20 pages long and valid point for or against the original topic is a debate.

thats a pretty clear line  :)
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

Anoriginal

Mudman -

Just got time for a little change.  ;)
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: Gato on October 06, 2008, 04:02:50 PM
If I ignore the fish will this just ignore his posts or any one he has posted on?

It will just ignore his posts.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Gato

2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

FishaHallic

One of those websites has a political section that we discuss politics and the other one they don't post political threads in.  Just like this site, if other people did not post political threads I would not.  When I came back several weeks ago (I was gone due to computer troubles) there were 3 political threads all dealing with the same issue.  You just don't like it when you have a boys club of like minded rednecks being interupted by actual facts.  Get over it.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com