My NewToy

Started by Muddbuggy, October 04, 2008, 01:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muddbuggy

what do you guys think....here is a before and after pics

GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

grizzlefoshizzle

i think ya got to small of tires but very nice  ;D
[><]

2007 Yamaha Grizzly 450
stock
2005 Arctic Cat 250
3.0 Winch
25" mudslingers

r6realtor

Great job looks awesome! but I think you should go a little larger in the tire department. Either way very sharp looking buggy!
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Muddbuggy

#3
I have changed the tires from 38/15 to 40/17 it looks a little more proportioned...I made the deck up rights probly 5 inches or so too tall but by the time I figured that out it was too late.  This is my first buggie build and there are alot of things I would do different next time ie. the deck height.

oh yeah.....If I go bigger on the tires my little 1.8L gas sipper might not turn them.
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

IXIswamperIXI

If you are on 1/2 ton running gear I would not any bigger than 40's you might start breaking axles... lot of work transforming it, looks good! 
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Muddbuggy

its 3/4 running gear but i know i still have to be careful cuz the front axles are the same for 1/2 and 3/4 but i dont think my
lil 4-banger has what it takes to break one though.
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

Fox17

pretty cool. id like one of them someday.

Chillinthemost

That has come a long way :ThumbsUp.gif
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Anoriginal

That is awesome! I am so glad you ended up with it.

Looks great too! Lets get together soon.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

shawnley1222

looks good there is always next time to go bigger and better
07 Rhino With Lots Of Goodies!

FL SxS Riders
[url="http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/"]http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/[/url]

GENERAL-Z

sweet awsome chevy also.btw what motor you got in there a chevy 350 ;)
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

foreman1

Good job on the deck ,rail and just over all on it . You brought that back from the dead for sure. The running gear looks like 6lug 1/2 ton Chevy , border line as for running gear . I like Dana 60's as a minimum but I've seen 1/2 ton axles hold up well to 14.9 -24's with a 4 cyl and a light foot.

Put some more pics from different sides.
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com