Pictures at Thunderbowl Speedway

Started by Fast66071, September 29, 2008, 11:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fast66071

For anyone wanting racing pictures at Thunderbowl Speedway, Richard Czarniak and his son will be taking pictures and selling them at the track. His pictures are very good, and his prices are very reasonable. You can see him at most races or contact him on here, his screen name is: stgsali

Thanks
RD

stgsali

I appreciate the sound off, RD.
If any of you would like pictures let me know what your number is and I'll see if I have one of you.
Price break down as follows:
4x6 $2
8x10 $10
12x18 $25
18x24 $35
I will have them at the next race, TT or FT. I do have a number of shots that I an have printed from the last FT race. Be aware that these pictures won't be like a film camera: The larger pictures won't have the graininess or distortion. Can be something to hang in the trailer or in the shop to bench race and brag about!
Richard.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com