Video editing software...

Started by svtbolt04, September 28, 2008, 10:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

svtbolt04

I need something to edit videos with..cheap..cracked... or free. I installed windows movie maker on my computer and it crashes on me ALL THE TIME!! I hate it because I will be a good 30seconds to a minute into a edited video and it will just crash on me.

Any help would be awesome.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

DCR_Marcus14

if you want to make anything decent, its best to purchase some software. there are always cheaper ones for just around $100. But if your computer crashes, it may not have enough power for video editing regardless of the software
Thanks to my sponsors:
Dana Creech Racing, Blingstar Industries, Monster Energy Drinks, ASV inventions, Utopia Optics, Alloy MX, Gaerne Boot Co., DP Brakes, Powermadd, Maxima, Atlantic Cycle Service

1FasterBlaster

 Right, first you need a PC with a lot of power. Or, you can go with a Mac. If you want good editing software, try Avid or Final Cut Pro.
   I've worked with Final and liked it alot, but I'm getting into Avid now.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com