The terrorist are here

Started by rider, September 26, 2008, 04:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rider

A few days ago, i went into the local discount beverage shop and the man at the counter started a conversation with me and told me that if he was rich and powerful and had a fancy degree he would destroy the country.
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

Anoriginal

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

AintSkeered

And, you reported his comments to the shop owner, correct?
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

rider

I think he owned it, thats why i posted this on here, im not really sure who to tell
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

cheropride

Quote from: rider on September 26, 2008, 04:52:50 PM
I think he owned it, thats why i posted this on here, im not really sure who to tell

If you are serious and someone said this to you, please don't take it lightly.  Even if he is full of bs, let the authorities figure it out....

go to this link...

http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/reportincidents/
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

big-daddy

Quote from: rider on September 26, 2008, 04:36:08 PM
A few days ago, i went into the local discount beverage shop and the man at the counter started a conversation with me and told me that if he was rich and powerful and had a fancy degree he would destroy the country.


Was is name Obama?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

dgt714

Quote from: rider on September 26, 2008, 04:36:08 PM
A few days ago, i went into the local discount beverage shop and the man at the counter started a conversation with me and told me that if he was rich and powerful and had a fancy degree he would destroy the country.
Where is the shop located at ?

rider

The shop is in Jensen Beach, and I am dead serious about what he said.
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

cheropride

Quote from: rider on September 26, 2008, 05:28:39 PM
The shop is in Jensen Beach, and I am dead serious about what he said.

Dude you have to report it, you have to.... 

Think about after 9-11, how these terrorist lived amoung us, and no one knew it, no one suspect them.  So what, if this nit-wit is just full of crap, then at the least, it will teach him to run his freakin mouth in such a way..  Trust me, if he has said this to you, he has said to others.  And think about the possible, just slight chance he is for real, and you did nothing, and then something happen, you would hate yourself,  you really would...  And for sure, I would NEVER, I mean NEVER go back to that store.  I would not trust anything that I bought from him, and secondly, and quite honestly, you could be helping him w/his cause...  That is just what they do.....
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

FishaHallic

Why don't you post the name of the store here?  If this person really said it (which I think your not telling the truth)then you should have no problem posting the name of the store a description of the person, time and day it happened and a copy of the police report you would make due to this fictitious persons threat to our country.

rider

Quote from: FishaHallic on September 26, 2008, 05:51:47 PM
Why don't you post the name of the store here?  If this person really said it (which I think your not telling the truth)then you should have no problem posting the name of the store a description of the person, time and day it happened and a copy of the police report you would make due to this fictitious persons threat to our country.

Alright it happened on wednesday, i stopped in the store after school, so it was about 320 pm, i had a friend with me so there is one witness, i believe the store is called jensen beach discount beverage, not to sure  I will find out its name tomorrow, the guy was about late 20's early 30's , looked middle eastern and had a middle eastern accent, and why would I just make up this story?
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

FishaHallic

I think this is your idiotic attempt at a joke.  So you said your in school correct?  So I assume you are what maybe in high school or what and if so why would this guy even give you the time of day let alone make a threat against this country?   Also why would you not go to your parents and not come on here asking everyones opinion.  I believe you were trying to make a joke about something you should not be joking about and now it is out of hand.

If this really happened you should call the police and when you do why don't you post up the copy of the report which the officer made, just remember though, filing a false police report is against the law so don't do it if your joking.

cheropride

Quote from: rider on September 26, 2008, 05:55:07 PM
Quote from: FishaHallic on September 26, 2008, 05:51:47 PM
Why don't you post the name of the store here?  If this person really said it (which I think your not telling the truth)then you should have no problem posting the name of the store a description of the person, time and day it happened and a copy of the police report you would make due to this fictitious persons threat to our country.

Alright it happened on wednesday, i stopped in the store after school, so it was about 320 pm, i had a friend with me so there is one witness, i believe the store is called jensen beach discount beverage, not to sure  I will find out its name tomorrow, the guy was about late 20's early 30's , looked middle eastern and had a middle eastern accent, and why would I just make up this story?

Because he believes stuff like this don't really happen in the real world.  

Give the facts to the site I gave you, and leave it at that....  If you dont want to, then pm w/the facts, I will.......  
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

rider

Yeah I know I am in high school, thats why before i went to the police or anything i posted it on here to get more opinions, i dont want to approach and officer and sound like an idiot, he will probably think i am some stupid racist 17 year old kid.  I know this is nothing to joke about where do you find humor in anything i said?
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

Mudneck

HS kid wasnt allowed to buy beer now hes pissed.  ???
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

rider

#15
as a matter of fact i was buying an arizona sweet tea
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

rider

if people on here wont take me seriously what makes you think that anyone i tell think i am serious?
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

FishaHallic

Quote from: rider on September 26, 2008, 06:14:27 PM
Yeah I know I am in high school, thats why before i went to the police or anything i posted it on here to get more opinions, i dont want to approach and officer and sound like an idiot, he will probably think i am some stupid racist 17 year old kid.  I know this is nothing to joke about where do you find humor in anything i said?


If this really happened you should not be scared but if your lying then those hardened criminals in jail will love it when you walk in.

cheropride

Ok lets look at the What If?

What if...  What if what he was saying was made up, so you still tell what to do, and let it go from there.  No harm done, no big deal.  Just a kid making a prank...

What if...  Even if it was a prank in this case, then someone other kid reads it, and it actually happens to them.  They are going to say, ah hell, I ain't going to say anything cause no one will believe me...  He let's it go and says so nothing.

What if.... What he wrote is true, and it really happened, and we as adults come on here and put him down, tell him he is making it all up.  So he does nothing, and then something say does happen.  Then we are all just as responsible as the guy in the store, we did NOTHING.  

I much rather err on the side of caution.  Yea a kid could make this up, surely that is a possibility.  And YES, this could of really happened to him.  It could mean the guy in the store was just some jacka$$ trying to make an impression on a some kid (which would be likely), but it is still wrong.  Or just maybe, just slight bit of a chance, this did happen, the guy in store figured, who is going to believe this kid, I will tell him how I really feel, and so be it...  In these days, you must err on the side of caution.  

My advise to you is this...  If it happen, and I am not saying it didn't, go to the link I gave you above and take it from there.  And surely, I would put my neck on the line, what do I have to lose, pm me the information and I wll forward it..  The worst thing that can happen, it will get looked into.  But I surely don't think we should just immediately dismiss him, and say he is making it up, because what if he is not....   You ever stop and think about that.....
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

rider

I know there is know way for me to prove to you that i am not lying, and nor do i feel the need to prove anything to you, i am concerned for us, us as the people, when all is said and done I will do my best to try and get a copy of the police report and scan it or something for you.
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

trx#9

Quote from: rider on September 26, 2008, 04:36:08 PM
A few days ago, i went into the local discount beverage shop and the man at the counter started a conversation with me and told me that if he was rich and powerful and had a fancy degree he would destroy the country.
He might of meant destroy this country like Goerge W. Bush has already. I don't think what he said is a true threat,  IF and WAS doesn't count has a true threat.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

rider

Quote from: trx#9 on September 26, 2008, 06:32:04 PM
Quote from: rider on September 26, 2008, 04:36:08 PM
A few days ago, i went into the local discount beverage shop and the man at the counter started a conversation with me and told me that if he was rich and powerful and had a fancy degree he would destroy the country.
He might of meant destroy this country like Goerge W. Bush has already. I don't think what he said is a true threat,  IF and WAS doesn't count has a true threat.

But why would anyone want to do that to this country?
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

trx#9

Quote from: rider on September 26, 2008, 06:33:18 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on September 26, 2008, 06:32:04 PM
Quote from: rider on September 26, 2008, 04:36:08 PM
A few days ago, i went into the local discount beverage shop and the man at the counter started a conversation with me and told me that if he was rich and powerful and had a fancy degree he would destroy the country.
He might of meant destroy this country like Goerge W. Bush has already. I don't think what he said is a true threat,  IF and WAS doesn't count has a true threat.

But why would anyone want to do that to this country?
Go down to Miami after dark or better yet any of the northern cities and see what a beautiful country were turning into.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

rider

oh i can see what sort of country we are turning into right in front of me everyday.  But this man wants this to happen, he told me he would destroy the country if he was given the possibility.
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

FishaHallic

Ok, how about this call the police.  I am not saying rider is lying but it does seem strange why a store clerk would make a comment like that to a high school kid.  It would be one thing if this kid when in there calling him a terrorist or something but I don't think that happened or at least I hope not.  It also seems strange why rider would come on here asking for opinions, if there is a problem he should go to his parents and not ask a bunch of yahoos he most likely does not know.  

Rider if this really happened call the police and let them handle it.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com