River Ranch This Weekend

Started by Rolltider, September 24, 2008, 04:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolltider

Hello,

I am going to River Ranch this weekend with my travel trailer?  Can I ride river ranch if I am renting a site at the campgrounds?  If not is there anywhere near by I can ride?

Thanks,

Rolltider

Justardnck

Quote from: Rolltider on September 24, 2008, 04:25:50 AM
Hello,

I am going to River Ranch this weekend with my travel trailer?  Can I ride river ranch if I am renting a site at the campgrounds?  If not is there anywhere near by I can ride?

Thanks,

Rolltider
I don't think so, the River Ranch that has the RV park is a different entity (I think). River Ranch the recreational land is for land owners only.

renmus

When we go to the RR Resort (Westgate) we rent a golf cart and ride around.  Not too exciting unless you go on the airstrip.  The security guards perk right up then.

neysnumber

NO ATV S allowed at westgate.  don t bother even unloading them on the property.  you can only run around on the golf carts.  been going there for years.  was there just a couple weekends ago.  and had to ride my brother in laws cart, had to leave my honda at home.  do you go to river ranch often?

MudMan

you can have ATVs as long as they stay in your truck or the trailer......you can't unload them and its plain boring to ride around in golf carts....unfortunately the ATV riding area of River Ranch is a totally different entity. 
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

neysnumber

you gotta own, to ride.  unfortunately , i don t own.

MudMan

I own....its alright riding when its wet

It doesn't even compare to Holopaw though
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::