Gables Motorsports - RIPOFF!

Started by MiamiE, September 24, 2008, 03:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiamiE

I am sure most knowledgeable people on this site already knew this but beware. This place is the most over priced piece of **** service dealer in Miami. $45 PER TIRE to mount a tire! Thats more than a truck tire mounted and balanced! $150 for 2 hours labor to install a drive belt that takes 10 minutes with a clutch puller. I will never go back there and recommend everyone steer clear!
1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Vampires

1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Stockers

Keeter

They pulled a bait and swap on me for me first ATV. :-[ :-[ I made a scene in the lobby and got the bike for what they initially told me  plus 15% off any accessory I bought. But will never go back.

2019 Can Am 850 XMR

MiamiE

I am recommending everyone to stay away from these people. They are bad news. Take your business to Rick Case. Better deals and nicer people.
1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Vampires

1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Stockers

TNTaylor

The dealer on US1 in the Cutler Ridge area charges the same rates.  There are 2 good places in SW Miami that does good work for reasonable prices.  I don't recall the names but I could get them for you.  One is located in the industrial park next to Tamiami Airport and the other is just off US1 down in the Homestead area.  There is also a place in Homestead on US1, Rex Tire that will mount ATV tires @ $5 per tire.  
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

big-daddy

did they give you an estimate first?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

zman03

Performance atv 14055 s.w. 139court  305 235-3880 ray cruz is the guy  This guy even has a dyno machine to tune or test your bike,atv,utv,etc.  I highly recommend this guy!!!!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

MiamiE

Thanks for the help guys. I found a local tire guy who did them all for $10 a piece. All those others are definately my people to check out for next time!

I just want everyone to know about Gables Motorsports.
1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Vampires

1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Stockers

Keeter

I take all of my tire stuff to my local Tire Kingdom .  Dismount and mount $20.  Sometimes they do it for free.  I made them friends a long time ago.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com