Flooded holopaw clips

Started by Psycho Ward, August 31, 2008, 09:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Ward

07' Can-Am 800 Renegade (stealth snorkled) 28" Silverbacks on vision 159's, UNI filter, BRP pre- filter,BRP rear hitch,Pro Taper bars,death grips, HMF Penland pro pipe, Dalton Clutch, 650 helix mod,custom front bumper,LED brake light and diamond plate CV guards.

<a href="[url="http://s145.photobucket.co"]http://s145.photobucket.co[/url]

jrpro130

Like i said on highlifter, looks good and definetly a good time! We missed you out at lcross, it got pretty nuts
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

fkoney

nice clips we meat ya"ll in hog island we were the ones on the yellow forman and red can-am 650(that sucks water) thanks for the info on the can-am. It was a blast out there nice to see the water again
                                       Kenny
06 honda forman S yellow
27" mudlites

Rare Earth Rider

I sure would like to get to ride out there one day heard alot about it maybe I will get a chance one day Tater. ::) 8)
Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch

steelheader13

Nice footage.

I can really appreciate your driving skills to handle an 800 Renegade in deep water and still shoot video!    8) 

Well done.
'08 Rhino 700 SE

Psycho Ward

07' Can-Am 800 Renegade (stealth snorkled) 28" Silverbacks on vision 159's, UNI filter, BRP pre- filter,BRP rear hitch,Pro Taper bars,death grips, HMF Penland pro pipe, Dalton Clutch, 650 helix mod,custom front bumper,LED brake light and diamond plate CV guards.

<a href="[url="http://s145.photobucket.co"]http://s145.photobucket.co[/url]

jrpro130

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

zman03

Has anyone that enjoys this kinda ridin ever considered a conoe or johnboat?  I just dont seem to get it why not get a jetski or a submarine? this has gotta be murder on the bikes. I cant see how  anyone thinks the manufacturer ever intended this as the proper use of these vehicles? None of these bikes come with snorkels to sink them under water!   Whats next scuba tanks?
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Psycho Ward

Funny u say scuba, as we were just talking about that out there for the bikes...lol. I do have a jetski just in case...lol



Jrpro, I'll post it up next time we go up there. WELL worththe trip!!
07' Can-Am 800 Renegade (stealth snorkled) 28" Silverbacks on vision 159's, UNI filter, BRP pre- filter,BRP rear hitch,Pro Taper bars,death grips, HMF Penland pro pipe, Dalton Clutch, 650 helix mod,custom front bumper,LED brake light and diamond plate CV guards.

<a href="[url="http://s145.photobucket.co"]http://s145.photobucket.co[/url]

jrpro130

Quote from: Psycho Ward on September 24, 2008, 07:09:33 PM
Funny u say scuba, as we were just talking about that out there for the bikes...lol. I do have a jetski just in case...lol



Jrpro, I'll post it up next time we go up there. WELL worththe trip!!

I'll be in fire school oct 6th through the 19th of dec., so anytime after the 20th is fine for me :) I might even have a new job by then and I'll have $ for a new tow vehicle :)
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com