Help finding a Career

Started by ZSK, September 22, 2008, 06:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSK

I'm currently employed but not in my degree field.  I have a job and that's about it.  I'm looking for a great career opportunity.  I've been searching the websites I know, monster, careerbuilder, jaxjobs, etc. along with checking the local papers, but I haven't had much luck. 

I've only been in Jacksonville for about 10 months now but haven't built any networking and I still don't know many people.  I'm looking for a drafting/design position, I have an associate's and about 3 years experience in the mechanical side, I also have an associate's in the architectural side but no experience.  I am an extremely quick learner and hard working, I just don't know anyone or even companies that are hiring.  Please help.

NYRAPTOR

if your italian we could possibly get you into collecting. ;)

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

apkkfx400

My dad works for an engineering firm and I can at least get you an address or some hope for a job.  We live in MCO, so let me know if I can help.  It is tough everywhere, so moving may not be the answer.  Getting this election over with is hopefully the beginning of the end and hopefully we get the right candidate in office.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com