Utes in big Cypress?

Started by m0n0x1d3, September 17, 2008, 07:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m0n0x1d3

Anyone  ever ride the Bear Island unit on a sxs?
I havnt been there in a  long while,however I think that with my son turning 7
it is time to take him where my daddy took me and my brother during our youth.
I have a rzr and going 15 mph is np at all ,specialy with the lil monster in the passenger seat.
I am seriously thinkign of going this winter and any advice would be appreciated.

MiamiE

Its up to the floorboards and higher in Bear Island right now, worse in Turner River. I would wait until winter but it looks like even then it will be full of water. The winter is also not a good time to be riding around in Big Cypress. General gun can be kind of dangerous with the wackos out there.
1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Vampires

1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Stockers

m0n0x1d3

Heh yea.I spent my childhood there during general gun and such.It does get squirrely out there  at times.Thnx for the input.