No Brady + No Spying = No problem.

Started by CABLEGUY1, September 21, 2008, 06:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CABLEGUY1

I know I know it's not the same team without Brady and Miami still needs lots of work but man does it feel good. Even though Brady is out it doesn't excuse the defense from getting their a$$es handed to them. Did anyone see the classless Belicheat after the game with the serimonial hand shake? Not one word. What an idiot. What a nice way to go into the bi-week. Miami was the last team to beat the Pats in regular season twenty something games ago. You would think Brady would have been at the game giving encouragement or holding a clip board or something since it was a home game. We matched our win % for last year so it can only get better from here. Way to go Fins.

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Turboderf


rider

98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

unforgiven


686RAPTOR

That didnt even look like that Dolphins playing. We actually had a game plan and most important we actually won. GO DOLPHINS.

CABLEGUY1

To top everything off were in excellent shape injury wise too. We may not make the play offs but if this team of young guys start to jell they could actually turn out to be dangerous. I'm still stoked. If we could beat "I mean humiliate" any team in the NFL I would want it to be New England. Their coaches are still scratching their heads. ;D

wheelie_boy

Great way to take advantage of both Ronnie brown and Ricky williams!!  Yay Yay!
05 kx 250f

686RAPTOR

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on September 22, 2008, 05:59:27 PM
To top everything off were in excellent shape injury wise too. We may not make the play offs but if this team of young guys start to jell they could actually turn out to be dangerous. I'm still stoked. If we could beat "I mean humiliate" any team in the NFL I would want it to be New England. Their coaches are still scratching their heads. ;D


Im still scratching my head to. A happy scratch though.

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: wheelie_boy on September 22, 2008, 06:03:06 PM
Great way to take advantage of both Ronnie brown and Ricky williams!!  Yay Yay!


At the beginning of the season there was all this talk of the "Ronnie & Ricky" show .... I think we finally got a chance to see it and I liked what I saw .... 200 + yards on the ground .... AWESOME ! ! !   :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

I am soooo glad that of all the games where the fins were underdogs ... Not only did they show up - they brought their A game and showed the pats whats up .... best of all IN FOXBOUROUGH ! !
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

CABLEGUY1

Well said 4x4. Gotta love those Jets losing last night. I will say I am impressed and surprised by Buffalo so far. Go Phins.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com