Perception test

Started by klutchbuster400, September 19, 2008, 12:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400


NYRAPTOR

#1
that was awesome! i counted 17. i also missed the obvious

yunt2ride

I counted 20, but missed the obvious
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Chevy1500z71

i just saw that this morning, was going to post it, you beat me to it. i missed the obvious lol

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

TRX450R_Racer

My work computer won't do videos. I'll have to do it tonight.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Keeter

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 19, 2008, 03:10:21 PM
18 and missed the obvious.

He was holding a beer. And had no helmet.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

renmus

I didnt even try.   ;)  I miss what is right in front of my face most of the time anyway.

cheropride

Quote from: renmus on September 19, 2008, 04:54:33 PM
I didnt even try.   ;)  I miss what is right in front of my face most of the time anyway.

Isn't that called age..  LOL   ;)
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

klutchbuster400

I didn't catch it the first time either lol. I thought it was really neat though.

klutchbuster400

#11
17 and missed the obvious.

perception is reality............................

gery350

renmus

Quote from: cheropride on September 19, 2008, 05:27:07 PM
Quote from: renmus on September 19, 2008, 04:54:33 PM
I didnt even try.   ;)  I miss what is right in front of my face most of the time anyway.

Isn't that called age..  LOL   ;)

as a matter of fact, yes it is.  :(

~Demon_Boy250X~

18 and caught the obvious lol.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

quadracer1992

Thats crazy. I counted 17 and missed the obvious lmao.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

snowmanzz13

i got 18 an saw some random guy dancin an i went back to check an then watched the whole thing an was like oh lol
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com