New Site! BikerFlorida.com

Started by mrbones, September 18, 2008, 05:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

www.BikerFlorida.com

I built a new site for street bike riders, BikerFlorida.com. I figured there are a lot of people out there who have ATVs AND street bikes so why not build it and see what happens. Only time if this is a worth while project. I encourage you to sign up and say hello. Post a few pics and lets see where this site goes.

Thanks!!

-mrbones
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Da_Mtg_Man

Do we have to wear helmets?  ;D
Sorry, I had to stir the pot.....lol..
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

mrbones

Are you stirring the ATVFlorida.com drama pot that I hear so much about. Shame on you.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 18, 2008, 06:54:43 PM
Do we have to wear helmets?  ;D
Sorry, I had to stir the pot.....lol..

DOOOOOOOOHHHH!!
Cool site!
I signed up as CustomMagna.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

NYRAPTOR

cool, then i can sign up as HOT MAGMA. dr. evil. would it be to much to ask if i could get some sharks with freakin laser beams on their heads?

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on September 19, 2008, 01:57:13 AM
cool, then i can sign up as HOT MAGMA. dr. evil. would it be to much to ask if i could get some sharks with freakin laser beams on their heads?

Did you bang your head again?
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

NYRAPTOR

as a matter of fact, i did. but in a different spot. ???

mrbones

I made a new banner for advertising.

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

TRX450R_Racer

I posted the new site on every craigslist in Florida. Half of the have been flagged already.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

mrbones

lol, I saw that this morning when I did a Google search for the site. Hey, they may get flagged, but I bet it helped.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

bignickwaite

i wanna be a mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.lol
[url="http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg"]http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg[/url]

mud.junkie

WELL ITRIED TO LOG IN TO THE NEW SITE BUT, ALAS I NEED EMAIL VAIDATION 10 TIMES.LOL

WILL TRY AGAIN TUESDAY AFTER WORK.

USER NAME KZ1R1000


mrbones

I activated the account for you. Let me know if you have any other problems.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Hey! Is it that time already? Yikes! It's BikerFlorida.com's first birthday!

If you haven't been to the site lately, stop on by and say hello. We have a bunch of new members and a lot of new posts. Help celebrate this inaugural year.

www.BikerFlorida.com


Keep the shiny side up!

-mrbones
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Yamichick

Nice website, I will def join since I do have both ;)
2008 Yamaha Raptor 700R
Dynatek FI Controller,
GYTR Intake, HMF Sport Full Exhaust,
PowerMadd Hand Guards,
BlingStar bumper, UM Nerf Bars.
Pro-Tek air box lidBarker duels