Sure is quiet...

Started by cheropride, September 14, 2008, 09:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheropride

Funny thing you look up, and see everyone...  Quess people doing what I do...  Get some stuff done, come back take a look, get some more stuff done, come back take another look...  But it is surely a quiet Sunday.... :-X
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

TRX450R_Racer

#1
I was at L-cross yesterday starting to cut the track for the 2nd SSQSA Hare Scramble. Luckily I didn't hurt myself like I did the 1st day of cutting trail in Myakka. We had fun and boy was it hot. I saw some of the biggest spiders that I've ever seen. Spent all day diong what you just said. Cleaning all the cow poop off my truck, trailer and quad. Then checking in here. Then cutting the grass. Now checking back in as I cook dinner. Boy sometimes I wish my wife could cook.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

cheropride

Wow wish my hubby would clean the bikes, and cut the grass..... :P  And no I don't cook on Sundays, even God rested on Sundays..... ;)
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

NYRAPTOR

ssssshhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

RAD 450r

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 14, 2008, 09:38:54 PM
I was at L-cross yesterday starting to cut the track for the 2nd SSQSA Hare Scramble. Luckily I didn't hurt myself like I did the 1st day of cutting trail in Myakka. We had fun and boy was it hot. I saw some of the biggest spiders that I've ever seen. Spent all day diong what you just said. Cleaning all the cow poop off my truck, trailer and quad. Then checking in here. Then cutting the grass. Now checking back in as I cook dinner. Boy sometimes I wish my wife could cook.

Same here,that was fun yesterday
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

MudMan

Quote from: cheropride on September 14, 2008, 09:49:44 PM
Wow wish my hubby would clean the bikes, and cut the grass..... :P  And no I don't cook on Sundays, even God rested on Sundays..... ;)

LOL
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

quadracer1992

Quote from: RAD 450r on September 15, 2008, 02:54:11 AM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 14, 2008, 09:38:54 PM
I was at L-cross yesterday starting to cut the track for the 2nd SSQSA Hare Scramble. Luckily I didn't hurt myself like I did the 1st day of cutting trail in Myakka. We had fun and boy was it hot. I saw some of the biggest spiders that I've ever seen. Spent all day diong what you just said. Cleaning all the cow poop off my truck, trailer and quad. Then checking in here. Then cutting the grass. Now checking back in as I cook dinner. Boy sometimes I wish my wife could cook.

Same here,that was fun yesterday
whens the race again? need to put in for the time off from work.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: quadracer1992 on September 16, 2008, 01:22:12 AM
Quote from: RAD 450r on September 15, 2008, 02:54:11 AM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 14, 2008, 09:38:54 PM
I was at L-cross yesterday starting to cut the track for the 2nd SSQSA Hare Scramble. Luckily I didn't hurt myself like I did the 1st day of cutting trail in Myakka. We had fun and boy was it hot. I saw some of the biggest spiders that I've ever seen. Spent all day diong what you just said. Cleaning all the cow poop off my truck, trailer and quad. Then checking in here. Then cutting the grass. Now checking back in as I cook dinner. Boy sometimes I wish my wife could cook.

Same here,that was fun yesterday
whens the race again? need to put in for the time off from work.

10/11
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Keeter

I need you and AintSkeered to get a nice thread going.  Pick a topic..hmmm   How about Roe vs Wade.  Would McCain, if elected, get it overturned? Why or why not

Go!
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

quadracer1992

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 16, 2008, 01:36:54 AM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on September 16, 2008, 01:22:12 AM
Quote from: RAD 450r on September 15, 2008, 02:54:11 AM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 14, 2008, 09:38:54 PM
I was at L-cross yesterday starting to cut the track for the 2nd SSQSA Hare Scramble. Luckily I didn't hurt myself like I did the 1st day of cutting trail in Myakka. We had fun and boy was it hot. I saw some of the biggest spiders that I've ever seen. Spent all day diong what you just said. Cleaning all the cow poop off my truck, trailer and quad. Then checking in here. Then cutting the grass. Now checking back in as I cook dinner. Boy sometimes I wish my wife could cook.

Same here,that was fun yesterday
whens the race again? need to put in for the time off from work.

10/11
cool. is it gonna be muddy?
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: quadracer1992 on September 16, 2008, 03:39:11 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 16, 2008, 01:36:54 AM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on September 16, 2008, 01:22:12 AM
Quote from: RAD 450r on September 15, 2008, 02:54:11 AM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 14, 2008, 09:38:54 PM
I was at L-cross yesterday starting to cut the track for the 2nd SSQSA Hare Scramble. Luckily I didn't hurt myself like I did the 1st day of cutting trail in Myakka. We had fun and boy was it hot. I saw some of the biggest spiders that I've ever seen. Spent all day diong what you just said. Cleaning all the cow poop off my truck, trailer and quad. Then checking in here. Then cutting the grass. Now checking back in as I cook dinner. Boy sometimes I wish my wife could cook.

Same here,that was fun yesterday
whens the race again? need to put in for the time off from work.

10/11
cool. is it gonna be muddy?

Right now no. That's up to the weather.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.