Attention all members

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, September 03, 2008, 06:48:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think we should allow pics of riding without helmets?

change the rule
63 (53.8%)
Keep the same
54 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 108

jrpro130

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on September 09, 2008, 05:20:31 PM
Quote from: 4x4Matt on September 09, 2008, 05:19:09 PM
yea also u paying alot more cash to get in     
beats paying tickets for riding illegally.

You could go either way...I don't ride illigally, too much to loose.

If you go to any "event" it's usually 20 a day or 30 for the weekend.  I don't know what ONF or croom is...



If they made it a law, it would change a lot, but not really effect me, I ride all private places.  It's WAY safer...no doubt.
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

cheropride

You know what is funny, that I just realized, this picture that I use to have under my name....

I did not have a helmet...  Do you know how long that has been on this site....  That's just funny right there, never even noticed or thought of that until just now...

They funny thing is now, watch it get deleted... But that is funny, don't care who you are.... 
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

crom A zone

love to see a girl go out   and get dirty   u are the best 



and ps  thank you  for your suport on no helmet  on pics u rock
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

big-daddy

Quote from: cheropride on September 09, 2008, 06:35:21 PM
You know what is funny, that I just realized, this picture that I use to have under my name....

I did not have a helmet...  Do you know how long that has been on this site....  That's just funny right there, never even noticed or thought of that until just now...

They funny thing is now, watch it get deleted... But that is funny, don't care who you are.... 

Nice picture ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

cheropride

Ah heck, that was clean... well at that point... 


I just thought it was ironic that pic was been on my profile for a long time...  Too Funny..  And yea, the muddier the better...  My bike don't think so right now, but it's still fun..... ;D
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

KAW3604x4

Quote from: cheropride on September 09, 2008, 08:39:52 PM
Ah heck, that was clean... well at that point... 

If that was clean, post up some DIRTY ones............... >:D >:D >:D

;) ;D ;D ;D
2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

cheropride

Quote from: KAW3604x4 on September 09, 2008, 08:45:37 PM
Quote from: cheropride on September 09, 2008, 08:39:52 PM
Ah heck, that was clean... well at that point... 

If that was clean, post up some DIRTY ones............... >:D >:D >:D

;) ;D ;D ;D

I cant do that here.... ;)

Besides, you know better..... :-X
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

KAW3604x4

2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

cheropride

Actually, I must say.... Before I fall asleep (cuz I got to get up sooooo early in the morning >:(), this has been a great night...  Kind of mind me of the old days, don't y'all think.... :-*
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

KAW3604x4

2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

cheropride

Quote from: KAW3604x4 on September 09, 2008, 08:54:08 PM
Good night Beck! :-*

Good night... Cuz thats what I am going to do, just about now...... :sleepy.gif
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com