Moto-Vation Helmet Skinz

Started by Bigscrb15, April 27, 2005, 01:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigscrb15

I was looking for dealers in my area for the Helmet Skinz and I couldn't find any close to me. I called Moto-Vation Racing and they set me up as a dealer.If I have less than 20 units they will be $24 shipped to you. If we can get 20 orders together I will sell them for $21 shipped to your house! If we can get 50 orders together I can sell them for $19 shipped!  They sell for $29 on other websites. I am not making a profit on these. Email me at Bigscrb15@aol.com if your interested in any. You can view them all here http://www.motovationracing.com/catalog_c22446.html


Total Charges : $ 34.45  from Moto-Vation's Website
Total Amount:  $36.88    from DuneSport.com
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

gery350

pretty cool. i might be interested. how do you apply that to your helmet?
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Bigscrb15

They are slip over. I know da_mtg_man uses one on his helmet and it is sweet!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteThey are slip over. I know da_mtg_man uses one on his helmet and it is sweet!

They are really cool. There are numerous different designs. I use it for 2 reasons. I bougfht my helmet to match my Blue Warrior, Well, now I have a Black/White Rappy. I got the skin to change the color of the helmet and it also protects it from Scratches.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER