ANY NEWS ON 4/26/05 OHV MEETING

Started by gery350, April 27, 2005, 12:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gery350

any news? 10:00 pm and havent seen any post. the suspense is killing me.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

J.D.

I'll have to say that several people on the committee really have the mind set and motivation to make things happen..but the one thing that I am now certain of is the value of the florida sunshine is our worst enemy . All the members of the committee truely want to help us out ....but Govt channels are slow and they and they made it very clear . Some of them have some good ideas but they are up against the allmighty $ . I definately give them more respect after attending the meeting and I would recommend to everyone to go to the mettings if at all possible .. We had maybe 15 of us ........
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...