Motoplex Oct 17-19 North Florida

Started by dj_pizzim, September 09, 2008, 02:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dj_pizzim

Here is a chance for all those that for various reasons dislike each other to ... to ride together.

With the recent rains the Plex should be in prime condition for all riders.

I am sending this invite to everyone on this board ... even the ones that dont like me for what ever reason. I dont care what group you belong to, where you ride, who you ride with, or what you ride. If you ride ... the invite is for you.



07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

1FasterBlaster

 If I have a donkey, can I ride it too? I'll bring some coffe!!  :-))

Paul_S

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on September 09, 2008, 03:36:29 PM
If I have a donkey, can I ride it too? I'll bring some coffe!!  :-))

Sorry Chino, that stuff might work in Germany, but not in Madison County.  :o

1FasterBlaster

#3
 You Donkey racist bastards!! You better not laugh at my mule!! I can't wait to try that place on my 450. Mu budget is kinda low right now, so it might be a while before I can make it up there.
   And I don't know what all this FMR , Motoplex comparison is all about. I thought riding was riding, no matter who it's with. I go to places by myself and always...always find someone to ride with. I thought the Plex felt old school and you don't get that very much anymore. Everyone was friendly and outgoing.
  I know, I got AmericanRobster's quad stuck good. I had no problem finding  a group of people to drag my inexperienced mudd riding azz out of the hole I dug.

Thanks guys!!

backwoods boy

i wouldnt care if paul S was the stupidest man on this earth if he built a place to ride like that here in brevard id be there every weekend but seriosly has anyone ever come from cocoa/brevard area and if so how long did it take/mileage
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

1FasterBlaster

 Take 95 to I-10 and go west, it should take you about 2 to 3 hours tops.

Big John

I live in Titusville and try and go as much as possible which is usually about once a month.....  Us fully loaded with the 24' enclosed takes us just under 4 hours.....  That usually includes a quick stop for food and then maybe a quick stop for fuel.....

extremeforce

 were headed up this weekend cant wait to see this place everyone says its awesome and  im sure there right.paul leave a light on for us bud see you late friday night.(mike from atvsgonewild)