New Mod

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, September 05, 2008, 05:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

Quote from: ScooterB on September 06, 2008, 02:21:39 PM
Congrads Frank...........i think...............is being a Mod a privelage or a curse????

yes  :)
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

KD 428

lol I was thinking November or December> Hey atleast I still have a 450R
HONDA CRF450R

big-daddy

Be nice...... Frank youre a good person and you will make a great Mod for this site......Congrate ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: KD 428 on September 08, 2008, 07:18:54 PM
lol I was thinking November or December> Hey atleast I still have a 450R

Let me know when you can go and I will see if I can get some tiome off of work.

Quote from: big-daddy on September 08, 2008, 07:32:46 PM
Be nice...... Frank youre a good person and you will make a great Mod for this site......Congrate ;D

I'm always nice.  ;D ;)

Thanks Ricky
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com