Free Ringtones?

Started by wheelie_boy, September 07, 2008, 04:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wheelie_boy

I have Verizon and a Samsung Glyde, and I want to get some free ringtones but I dont know how, is this possible? I tried to email an attachment to my phone but that didnt work and i also tried using the usb cable to transfer a ringtone to the phone but i didnt know how to do that.  Anyone get free ringtones with Verizon?
05 kx 250f

snowmanzz13

verizon is a huge pain in the @ss with ringtones, basically when i had verizon, the only option was buy them, there phones dont support file transfer through bluetooth, but when i switched to att it became so much easier! sorry for the bad news
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

wheelie_boy

Bummer... I hate having to pay 3 bucks for a 30 second song that i already have..  >:(
05 kx 250f

klutchbuster400

I have a verizon phone with att service. I can recieve bluetooth files, but I cant send them out...

300 quadrunner

where you do you go to get free ringtones online and have them transferred to my phone by usb???????
Florida Cracker

2001 Mazda B3000
4" lift on 33" MT/R

2002 Honda Rancher 350
2in Lift with 26in mudlites on 12" SS
Snorkeled exhausted jetted and clutch kit

snowmanzz13

i use cellsea.com just download the tone and transfer
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

nobodyshome

uhh i use myxer.com, but i dont think it works for som people cause you have to open an a net browser on your fone
SEVEN SEVEN TWO SON

wheelie_boy

Ive tried those websites that send it to my phone but my phone automatically deletes the attachement...
05 kx 250f

Kelli415

Go to myxer.com on your computer, it sends whatever songs you want to your cell phone and doesnt cost anything.
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com