Happy Birthday (bigscrub79)

Started by big-daddy, September 08, 2008, 07:43:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

renmus


yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Da_Mtg_Man

Who? Oh yeah, I remember him. freakin bum went and got a girlfriend and just disappeared from here.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Moose

Happy Birthday man.

One more and it's all down hill from there. ;D
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen


TRX450R_Racer

Happy Birthday!!

What do you mean down hill from here? I'm 42 and it seems like once you get older things get harder like you're going up hill.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Mudneck

Happy b-day scrubby!

Whens the wedding?
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

cheropride

Wow I must really not be paying attention......

<nanaparty> <nanaparty>


By the way, when is the wedding....  I want to see it on CMT..... :P
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

renmus

Quote from: cheropride on September 09, 2008, 05:39:33 PM
Wow I must really not be paying attention......

<nanaparty> <nanaparty>


By the way, when is the wedding....  I want to see it on CMT..... :P


LOL, like the Big Redneck wedding where they had mattress surfing behind the ATV.  That rocked.

cheropride

Quote from: renmus on September 09, 2008, 05:49:02 PM
Quote from: cheropride on September 09, 2008, 05:39:33 PM
Wow I must really not be paying attention......

<nanaparty> <nanaparty>


By the way, when is the wedding....  I want to see it on CMT..... :P


LOL, like the Big Redneck wedding where they had mattress surfing behind the ATV.  That rocked.

Now that's what I am talking about, but we would surely need come up w/something better..... ::)
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

cheropride

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

KAW3604x4

Happy birthday Josh!

ps I still haven't got my invitation. Is it called off, now? :o :o :o :o


;) ;D ;D ;D ;D
2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Bigscrb15

yeah, he doesnt get online much anymore.... wedding is less than a month away.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com