New Mod

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, September 05, 2008, 05:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

For those that haven't noticed, Bones added a new moderator today. Welcome Frank (trx450r_racer)
Make us proud.   ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

NYRAPTOR

YES! now i can go to the bar for happy hour.

Da_Mtg_Man

I just walked in from there. 2:30, everything was slow so we hit Wwinghouse for a couple pitchers of Shock top and wings.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

NYRAPTOR

excellent! on my way out in ten minutes.

TRX450R_Racer

#4
Man I been here 10 minutes and everyone's bailing on me.

Wait for me!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

4fittyr

congrates trx450r racer    did a pay raise come with that title global mod??  lol   mrb has better vp than mc cain
if u can't be good be good at it

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: 4fittyr on September 05, 2008, 07:07:11 PM
congrates trx450r racer    did a pay raise come with that title global mod??  lol   mrb has better vp than mc cain

Thanks, actually it cost me my left pinkie.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Mudneck

Mod initiation?

I think everyone needs to post helmetless pics in EVERY section & have the new guy find & delete them. Kinda like an easter egg hunt ;D

God be with you ;D

Seriously good luck,you seem fair & level headed. I'm confident you will be impartial. :D
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

trx#9

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 05, 2008, 06:19:36 PM
Man I been here 10 minutes and everyone's bailing on me.

Wait for me!
I gots some 450r parts... b:r
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

jrpro130

Quote from: bushwacker on September 05, 2008, 07:53:36 PM
Mod initiation?

I think everyone needs to post helmetless pics in EVERY section & have the new guy find & delete them. Kinda like an easter egg hunt ;D

God be with you ;D

Seriously good luck,you seem fair & level headed. I'm confident you will be impartial. :D

I'm down ;)
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: trx#9 on September 05, 2008, 07:59:30 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 05, 2008, 06:19:36 PM
Man I been here 10 minutes and everyone's bailing on me.

Wait for me!
I gots some 450r parts... b:r

Nice! We will talk later. Seeing your speachless right now. LOL Sorry had to do it.

Quote from: bushwacker on September 05, 2008, 07:53:36 PM
Mod initiation?

I think everyone needs to post helmetless pics in EVERY section & have the new guy find & delete them. Kinda like an easter egg hunt ;D

God be with you ;D

Seriously good luck,you seem fair & level headed. I'm confident you will be impartial. :D

Thanks. I'm ready

Quote from: jrpro130 on September 05, 2008, 09:10:29 PM
Quote from: bushwacker on September 05, 2008, 07:53:36 PM
Mod initiation?

I think everyone needs to post helmetless pics in EVERY section & have the new guy find & delete them. Kinda like an easter egg hunt ;D

God be with you ;D

Seriously good luck,you seem fair & level headed. I'm confident you will be impartial. :D

I'm down ;)

You go boy!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

450rcrazy

I think Bones made a great choice.

FIVE-O

....and here I thought I was going to see some motor work or something,  ;).     
[url="http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg"]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg[/url]

05greengriz

Congrats and good luck trx450r_racer, may the force be with you  ;D
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

ScooterB

Congrads Frank...........i think...............is being a Mod a privelage or a curse????
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: 450rcrazy on September 05, 2008, 11:25:49 PM
I think Bones made a great choice.

Thanks!

Quote from: 05greengriz on September 06, 2008, 06:18:42 AM
Congrats and good luck trx450r_racer, may the force be with you  ;D

Thanks!

Quote from: ScooterB on September 06, 2008, 02:21:39 PM
Congrads Frank...........i think...............is being a Mod a privelage or a curse????

Thanks! I do a thankless job for a living, so it won't bother me. I'm used to it. I sell wholesale auto parts. I deal only with mechanics, no retail. The retail usually is thankfull for the help you give them. The wholesale you get a pat on the back every once in a while, but you definitely hear complaints, weather they are about what you or someone else did.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

NYRAPTOR

a little hungover this morning ??? how you doin?

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on September 06, 2008, 06:26:52 PM
a little hungover this morning ??? how you doin?

Doin great!
Who me? Never! That stuff will kill ya!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

backinsaddle

congrats to you.  you're a great choice

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Keeter

Not that it matters but, is he a FMR?   :-*
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

KAW3604x4

Quote from: Keeter on September 08, 2008, 09:49:23 AM
Not that it matters but, is he a FMR?   :-*

No, he wears a helmet!!  :P ;D ;D ;D ;D
2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

KD 428

Congrats Frank. Now, when we going to Croom?
HONDA CRF450R

TRX450R_Racer

Thanks.

You're a 2 wheeler guy now. JK LOL

I don't know but we need to go soon.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com