Main Menu

jrpro

Started by 300 quadrunner, September 06, 2008, 09:34:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

300 quadrunner

you own a ranger and on the ranger forum??????????
Florida Cracker

2001 Mazda B3000
4" lift on 33" MT/R

2002 Honda Rancher 350
2in Lift with 26in mudlites on 12" SS
Snorkeled exhausted jetted and clutch kit

jrpro130

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

ern

Quote from: jrpro130 on September 06, 2008, 04:32:57 PM
yes sir, whats up

does your grizzly fit on the back of your ranger?

jrpro130

Definetly not.  I have SRA rims on 29.5's...plus my truck is a little too high for my likings as far as riding it into the bed.  I have a cap on the truck so I can sleep back there, and a little 6x12 trailer for the atv(s)
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

crom A zone

full size atv  does not fit in back of  ranger  i had a 99  and my eiger  barly fit in the bed  its to small trailers are  cheap  and easy to get bike in when its broken  if u put bike in your bed u will loose your window and third brake light  dont ask me how i no
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

jrpro130

Spend the money on a trailer and consider it an investment, just incase you do what 4x4matt did and blow through the back window...
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

300 quadrunner

damn dude, i live here in a davie, we should meet up and ride sometime, you gion to this l-cross this month?
Florida Cracker

2001 Mazda B3000
4" lift on 33" MT/R

2002 Honda Rancher 350
2in Lift with 26in mudlites on 12" SS
Snorkeled exhausted jetted and clutch kit

jrpro130

Quote from: 300 quadrunner on September 06, 2008, 11:06:51 PM
damn dude, i live here in a davie, we should meet up and ride sometime, you gion to this l-cross this month?

I don't think so, I have another vacation planned for that weekend (19th).

I'm going to bamboo this next weekend, or RR
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

300 quadrunner

that sucks, but i love your ranger, where do you wheel with it around here?
Florida Cracker

2001 Mazda B3000
4" lift on 33" MT/R

2002 Honda Rancher 350
2in Lift with 26in mudlites on 12" SS
Snorkeled exhausted jetted and clutch kit

jrpro130

Quote from: 300 quadrunner on September 07, 2008, 12:58:40 AM
that sucks, but i love your ranger, where do you wheel with it around here?

no wheelin in the truck! I used to, up until i got my atv...I hate wheeling my daily driver, it's a pita IF/when you break stuff.
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

crom A zone

its a 2wd 3.0   that truck dont get out of its own way lol    lol   lol   pavment pounder
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

jrpro130

Quote from: 4x4Matt on September 07, 2008, 10:35:00 AM
its a 2wd 3.0   that truck dont get out of its own way lol    lol   lol   pavment pounder

look who's talking buddy  :D

2wd 4banger ranger...

then you weren't smart enough to get a 4x4 STILL (or a bigger motor) with your f150!!!  :-*

At least my next truck will be a 4x4, diesel, with real 4 doors...

aw hell i just have to give you crap when I get an opportunity!  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

steelheader13

Jrpro130,

let me know when you are headed to RR, Marla and I have been riding there a lot.

Next time we will be out there is Sat or Sun 20-21st.  Maybe both days, after that we are not sure, but usually every couple weekends.

Do you have property there?
'08 Rhino 700 SE

jrpro130

Quote from: steelheader13 on September 07, 2008, 08:22:57 PM
Jrpro130,

let me know when you are headed to RR, Marla and I have been riding there a lot.

Next time we will be out there is Sat or Sun 20-21st.  Maybe both days, after that we are not sure, but usually every couple weekends.

Do you have property there?

will do,

I don't have property there...so that is the problem, I'm looking into getting it.  I have a few buddies who do, but they all bought in (and too many people bought in, so they always use their guest passes). 

I might get in through some other friends though, we'll see.

I am thinking about riding this upcoming weekend, I want to go to plant bamboo or 5a (check it out)
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

crom A zone

yay  i love my pavment pownder
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com