Texas Man Kills Home Intruder With His Own Gun

Started by big-daddy, September 05, 2008, 08:34:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Rare Earth Rider

#1
Good, story justice done!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch

MudPuppy

I'm not sure what I would have done but I'm sure I would have wrestled. (I'm 2 from black in karate)
But I don't think I would have shot him.
2002 Polaris Sportsman 400 4x4

98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

NYRAPTOR

keep em locked and loaded. if someone comes in my home uninvited, someones going to the hospital.

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: bushwacker on September 05, 2008, 09:50:19 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 05, 2008, 09:48:32 PM
Better yet, The morgue

10-4 on that Dead men tell NO tales

Exactly,

Officer: What happened here folks

Folks: We're not real sure, Ask the dead guy.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

backwoods boy

Quote from: MudPuppy on September 05, 2008, 09:28:02 PM
I'm not sure what I would have done but I'm sure I would have wrestled. (I'm 2 from black in karate)
But I don't think I would have shot him.
not to spoil your fun but i'll put my money on an intruder w/ a gun over a black green or tiedie belt in karate it only works on walker texas ranger lol
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

TRX450R_Racer

#8
Quote from: bushwacker on September 05, 2008, 09:50:19 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 05, 2008, 09:48:32 PM
Better yet, The morgue

10-4 on that Dead men tell NO tales

Yea they tell you when you get a concelled weapons permit........
Don't take out your gun unless you intend to use it.
Don't use it unless you intend to kill.
A one sided story is the best kind.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Moose

Yes, I was told to make sure there's only one side to the story.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

AintSkeered

Good riddance! But, why isn't the surviving intruder being charged with the death of his butt buddy?
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

GrizzlyGator

I like the title of your thread Teaxas Man???? I saw the piece on Fox...the wife was the one with the balls...she stopped the inturders and she grabbed the gun and turned it around on the guy awesome!! Then the hubby got a gun from the ground a shot them... ;D

NYRAPTOR