what fast atv should i get for $4500

Started by TurboBanshee_kid, November 22, 2004, 05:08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TurboBanshee_kid

When I Turn16 Years old What Fast ATV Should I Get A BANSHEE OR A 660 RAPTOR OR A DS650Baja or KFX700V- FORCE. KEEP IN MIND THAT I HAVE $4500. I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW FAST THEY GO, AND WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE THEM FASTER.  ??? ??? ???  ??? ;D THANK VERY MUCH.
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

tampaboy813

Get a 250R...Most bang for the Buck...with endless Mod's! not only will it go fast....it will out handle any other bike

TurboBanshee_kid

#2
THEY ARE TO OLD LOOKING FOR NEWER ONE :)
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

LE450-RACER#77

Well out of the bikes that you listed I would have to say the Banshee.  I know someone with a pretty fast one for sale.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

TurboBanshee_kid

I WOULD LIKE A STOCK ONE THAT I CAN WORK ON. ;D
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

LTZ400ApK

rapturd is junk unless your racing desert or 2 mile runs,banshee suspension is so out dated,but fast,the Ds has never really impressed me much,V-force is a good quad if your a bigg guy,i would personally look for a 450 of some sort honda or yamaha they would be a better quad all the way around

Just my 2cents

TurboBanshee_kid

DO U THINK IN ONE YEAR A 2003 OR 2004 YZF 450 WILL BE $4500 :D
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

TurboBanshee_kid

I HEAR THE NEW HONDA 450R ARE SLOW MY FRIENDS BANSHEE BEETS THEM ALL THE TIME. WHAT DO YOU HEAR. O AND WHATS FAST YZF 450 OR HONDA 450R.
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

Thrasher

#8
lower the caps, my eyes are bleeding!
 :o

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

o4250

QuoteDO U THINK IN ONE YEAR A 2003 OR 2004 YZF 450 WILL BE $4500 :D


I thought 2004 was the first year of the yfz :-/

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

RL400

why'd you bump it...?  ehh anyways.

i think a nice '05 Honda 400EX or 450R.
...but if you wanna stick with the quads on the list.
Banshee. ;D 8)

tampaboy813

QuoteTHEY ARE TO OLD LOOKING FOR NEWER ONE :)
Not knocking the banshee...but that bike is way out dated...and the only real good thing about it is Drag racing...not much for any thing else...the motor in the banshee came from an OLD Yamaha Street bike I think 1970's Model....the 250R is a good pick because you can get them cheap and still have money left over to MOD the crap out of them....and like I said the Most bang for the buck!

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com