OHV meeting 04/26/05

Started by CAOSPOP, April 07, 2005, 04:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nena

[url="http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg"]http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg[/url]

www.atvmiaxtreme.com

Redgrizzly660

#26
Here is the map of where the ORV Meeting is at  

Griffin Rd west one block  ( At light left turn) then south  On Raven rd  then left Just next door to Outdoor world Brass Pro Shop See U all there.


.



TRX350_On_The_Rack

What time should we meet up and where should we park (in general)???
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

CAOSPOP

QuoteI'll be there 4 sure  ;)

SURE YOU WILL I A'nt GONNA HOLD MY BREATH  [smiley=Dead.gif]

nena

QuoteSURE YOU WILL I A'nt GONNA HOLD MY BREATH  [smiley=Dead.gif]
Meaning? I guess i'll c u there  :P
[url="http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg"]http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg[/url]

www.atvmiaxtreme.com

CAOSPOP

QuoteMeaning? I guess i'll c u there  :P

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH  [smiley=lecture.gif]

AintSkeered

Seems to me that the 1:45 and 5:45pm sessions are the ones we all need to be at! See ya then.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

COOLRAUL n DOXANNE

I'm going to leave work early to be there. 8)
02 GRIZZLY 660 / 28' outlaws/ snorkels/ supertrapp pipe/3000lb Winch

J.D.

We need to show up when the working group starts ?
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

J.D.

I'll be there at 1:00 .With my best behavior of corse . :P
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

zilla954

Just a reminder.  This is tomorrow.

Off-Highway Vehicle Advisory Committee Meeting:  
April the 26th from 1 pm to 7 pm  
International Game Fish Association Hall of Fame and Museum  
300 Gulf Stream Way  
Dania Beach, FL 33004  
  
http://www.fl-dof.com/forest_recreation/ohv_index.html
 
1:00 pm Welcome and Introductions   Jack Terrell
 
1:15 pm Approval of the Minutes   Jack Terrell
 
1:30 pm  OHV Titling Update    Stan Kirkland
 
1:45 pm Update of Potential OHV    Chris Reed
Recreation Areas  
 
2:15 pm  National OHV Conservation Council  Chris Reed
  Annual Conference Summary
  
WORKING GROUP UPDATES
 
2:45 pm Legislative Issues    Winn Peeples
 
3:15 pm  break
 
 
3:30 pm Grant Program     Chris Reed/John Waldron
Overview of funded projects  
  and status  
 
3:45 pm  Public Outreach    Jack Terrell
 
4:15 pm Site ID/Resources    Vernon Compton/
  Regional Working Groups   Chris Reed
  
4:30 pm Strategic Plan     Chris Reed
 
4:45 pm Term Expiration    John Waldron  
 
5:00 pm New Business     Jack Terrell
 
5:30 pm break
 
5:45 pm Public Input     Jack Terrell
 
6:45 pm Establish Next Meeting   Jack Terrell  
Tim
2005 Suzuki Eiger, 1990 lt500r,
1984 atc 200x, 1983 atc 185s
1998 zx9r, 1983 yz 490 -for sale
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg[/url]

CAOSPOP

QuoteI'll be there at 1:00 .With my best behavior of corse . :P

MEE  2

Asphaltdragon

QuoteMEE  2

ok i'll be there at 1pm as well
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

CAOSPOP

Guys my daughter is home sick from school and i'm starting to feel it also. I was SOOOO eager in going but im not going to be able to... I'm so pist  >:( Sorry I hope everything goes as planned.

zilla954

The meeting went well.  There were alot of good points brought up, but there is just so much red tape.  The OHV committee  seems to be on our side, but it really comes down to efforts made on the local level.  Tates Hell will be the first opening in October, and they are not sure about after that.  It was good to see that Dade county is actually trying to do something about our problem.  I hope the ball keeps rolling.
Tim
2005 Suzuki Eiger, 1990 lt500r,
1984 atc 200x, 1983 atc 185s
1998 zx9r, 1983 yz 490 -for sale
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg[/url]

qt314nfla

Where's Tates Hell going to be?  When will it open?

zilla954

Tim
2005 Suzuki Eiger, 1990 lt500r,
1984 atc 200x, 1983 atc 185s
1998 zx9r, 1983 yz 490 -for sale
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg[/url]

big-daddy

I like to thank everybody that show up to the meeting for the support of our sport... Thanks again  [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] also, thank you Nena for calling me and let me know what was going on. See Manny she was there!!!  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

CAOSPOP

QuoteI like to thank everybody that show up to the meeting for the support of our sport... Thanks again  [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] also, thank you Nena for calling me and let me know what was going on. See Manny she was there!!!  ;D
I must say I am surprised  :o

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Saw Nena there :) and some others. On the down side it doesn't look good for people in South Florida. I'm pretty skeptical about the St. Lucie riding area with it's population growth. Also they didn't seem to eager to give the mudder's a place to ride.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

nena

QuoteI must say I am surprised  :o
No problem Ricky  ;)
and Manny how could u be surprised if you don't know me..think about that be4 u make a statement.  

[url="http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg"]http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg[/url]

www.atvmiaxtreme.com

CAOSPOP

QuoteNo problem Ricky  ;)
and Manny how could u be surprised if you don't know me..think about that be4 u make a statement.  


OKOK BABY I STAND CORRECTED !!!! MUAH !!! :P

Redgrizzly660

#47
Miami Dade is looking in at the old Thomson Rv park on Krome just south of Max fish camp in a possible site for atv park. U guys and gals need to speak to your county commissioner.

http://www.miamidade.gov/commiss/  
  
  

We are the people that have been elected in 13 districts to represent you. On our web sites, you will find information that will bring Miami-Dade County government closer to the people. Our government is strengthened by civic participation and increased involvement from our citizens.
 
    
Barbara J. Jordan
District 1  Katy Sorenson
District 8
Dorrin D. Rolle
District 2  Dennis C. Moss,
Vice Chairman
District 9
Barbara Carey-Shuler, Ed. D.
District 3  Senator Javier D. Souto
District 10
Sally A. Heyman
District 4  Joe A. Martinez,
Chairman
District 11
Bruno A. Barreiro
District 5  José "Pepe" Diaz
District 12
Rebeca Sosa  
District 6  Natacha Seijas
District 13
Carlos A. Gimenez
District 7  
 

lisa

 Do not give up!!! Keep fighting! You guys will make a difference! I heard that the turn-out was a large one...that will make a difference, believe me!

 I am doing my part for all public access, whether I participate in a particular sport or not. I look at it this way, if one group loses, we all do. It is easy to ignore a hobby/sport you don't like and concentrate on only yours, but be aware that once one group loses access, it is easier the next time for them to take yours away.

 I want to learn to dive...if I don't work on keeping access to boaters or fishermen open, they will close something to divers later too.

 My husband wants to hunt, if they close trails off to hikers and campers, they will close it off to hunters. I horseback ride, again, if they close something off to hikers, I could/would lose those trails too.

 We all have a stake in this for our kids' sake. Don't lose heart or give up!

 Keep up the good fight, remember what Benjamin Franklin said: "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." That applies to all our rights, not just liberty and safety!
In His Hands,
Lisa
In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
Mark Twain - Notebook, 1904

HondaBeaterSFL

Sorry I had to work butt hope you all got good info
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole