River Ranch

Started by rinconpete, August 29, 2008, 02:16:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rinconpete

Anyone know what the trails,first field, second field,swing and mud pit/playground conditions are like? Just put some new mudlite xl's on today for this weekend and wanted to know how wet and muddy it is.
Ride every day like its your last!

06 RINCON GPSCAPE
05 GMC w/6inch FABTEC lift sitting on 36in MT's
RRPOA MEMBER

bwfish

Going tomorrow. You may need a life jacket instead of mud tires LOL
2009 Rhino SE 700 14" ITP w/27"mudlites
2009 rzr
2007 transformer4
2009 Polaris Ranger 500
2003 kaw 250 Bayou
2009 Kaw 50

Anoriginal

I will be there tomorrow too. haven't checked my property in about one year and figure it's time.

rinconpete

I got back Sunday afternoon. Conditions- Main Grade muddy at spots, mud pit muddy through out best I've seen in a year, trails out to first field running water very wet and muddy, first field almost completely under water some dry high spots better know where to cross, second field before the hammocks river is wide full and running, the lake out back behind mud pit full and deep, the new campsites all trails and roads i was on were very muddy. Had a couple of small storms pass through on Sat but not bad just more mud and water. Best weekend of riding I've had in awhile its nice not having to deal with the dust. WETTER IS BETTER!
Ride every day like its your last!

06 RINCON GPSCAPE
05 GMC w/6inch FABTEC lift sitting on 36in MT's
RRPOA MEMBER

Keeter

Quote from: Anoriginal on August 31, 2008, 02:41:37 AM
I will be there tomorrow too. haven't checked my property in about one year and figure it's time.

Does this mean your truck will get dirty..AGAIN. 
2019 Can Am 850 XMR