Practice Tomorrow Aug 30 ??????

Started by cjcracing, August 30, 2008, 01:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjcracing

Is it happening tomorrow? I know we have had a lot of rain-- We were just trying to make plans.
Thanks
Tonya
CJC Racing
Merritt Webb
2008 SDTA Flat Track Champion
Pee-Wee M/C and Pee-Wee Quad

Fast66071

No practice tomorrow. We're working on the track. 

cjcracing

Thank you for the heads up !!! BUT :'( I have a new bike to try out and we fixed the elsinore from my incident last practice day.
Well maybe next weekend!
CJC Racing
Merritt Webb
2008 SDTA Flat Track Champion
Pee-Wee M/C and Pee-Wee Quad

stgsali

Hopefully, Gustav won't be like Fay and settle in and barely move. As of right now, it looks to be heading for New Orleans or the general vicinity. Just a little rain to make the track sweet to race on.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

cjcracing

Well I hope to race next weekend -- There is supposed to be another woman coming with a 200 sooooo we'll see.  I hope so!!
CJC Racing
Merritt Webb
2008 SDTA Flat Track Champion
Pee-Wee M/C and Pee-Wee Quad