Sometimes renting makes far more sense.

Started by Rare Earth Rider, August 22, 2008, 04:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rare Earth Rider


The mathematics on the Paul McCartney-Heather Mills divorce is as follows:

After 5 years of marriage, he paid her $49 million. Assuming he got sex every
night during their 5 year relationship (which would NOT have happened!) it
ended up costing him $26,849 per time.   

This is Heather.


On the other hand, Elliot Spitzer's call girl, Kristen, an absolute stunner with
a body like no other, charges $4,000 an hour. For anything!   

This is Kristen.


Had Paul McCartney 'employed' Kristen for 5 years, he would've paid $7.3
million for an hour of sex every night for 5 years (a saving of $41.7 million).

Value-added benefits are: a 22 year old hot babe, no begging, no coaxing,
never a headache, plays all requests, ability to put BOTH legs around you (!!!),
no bitching and complaining or 'to do' lists.
Best of all, she leaves when you're done, and comes back when you ask her.
All at 1/7th the cost, with no legal fees.

Sometimes renting makes far more sense.

Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Shotgun


zman03

#4
you gotta admit the #s add up in the end, he is right cause all you guys out there dont really think your woman is with you for love! I have always said it they will be with you as long as its convinient or till the money runs out!, dont get me wrong cause I cant live with them and sure cant live without them! 
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Anoriginal

I have to say, I consider myself one of the lucky ones. My wife's been with me through thick and thin. She's hung in there when we had absolutely nothing, and I do mean nothing. I'm talking, no money for groceries, no a/c, no gas, no shite...lol.

She's a keeper for sure!

trx#9

Quote from: Anoriginal on August 26, 2008, 08:51:53 PM
I have to say, I consider myself one of the lucky ones. My wife's been with me through thick and thin. She's hung in there when we had absolutely nothing, and I do mean nothing. I'm talking, no money for groceries, no a/c, no gas, no shite...lol.

She's a keeper for sure!
Sure, we all know you chained her in the basement during that period. :R :R
I might have to do that with mine if work doesn't pick up. :D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Anoriginal

Quote from: trx#9 on August 26, 2008, 09:29:42 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on August 26, 2008, 08:51:53 PM
I have to say, I consider myself one of the lucky ones. My wife's been with me through thick and thin. She's hung in there when we had absolutely nothing, and I do mean nothing. I'm talking, no money for groceries, no a/c, no gas, no shite...lol.

She's a keeper for sure!
Sure, we all know you chained her in the basement during that period. :R :R
I might have to do that with mine if work doesn't pick up. :D

Hey, no problem, I'll loan you the chains I used on my wife. After all, what are friends for?
;)

trx#9

Quote from: Anoriginal on August 26, 2008, 11:20:09 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on August 26, 2008, 09:29:42 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on August 26, 2008, 08:51:53 PM
I have to say, I consider myself one of the lucky ones. My wife's been with me through thick and thin. She's hung in there when we had absolutely nothing, and I do mean nothing. I'm talking, no money for groceries, no a/c, no gas, no shite...lol.

She's a keeper for sure!
Sure, we all know you chained her in the basement during that period. :R :R
I might have to do that with mine if work doesn't pick up. :D

Hey, no problem, I'll loan you the chains I used on my wife. After all, what are friends for?
;)
Sweet, I need a muzzle too. ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Anoriginal

I still use the muzzle on her. I'll send you the address of hte place I ordered her's from.

God I hope she never reads this.

Able

I must admit I was disappointed when I opened this thread  :(  I was hoping it was about houses so I could chime in with  "that's why I rent my women by the hour"  :D   Oh well.  ???

trx#9

Quote from: Able on August 27, 2008, 11:50:11 AM
I must admit I was disappointed when I opened this thread  :(  I was hoping it was about houses so I could chime in with  "that's why I rent my women by the hour"  :D   Oh well.  ???
Hour, what do you do with a hole hour. :dunno.gif Snuggle for 50 minutes after! ::)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Able

Quote from: trx#9 on August 27, 2008, 11:54:01 AM
Hour, what do you do with a hole hour. :dunno.gif Snuggle for 50 minutes after! ::)


LMAO I think that's the funniest, least offensive thing you've ever posted here.

trx#9

Quote from: Able on August 27, 2008, 11:55:11 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on August 27, 2008, 11:54:01 AM
Hour, what do you do with a hole hour. :dunno.gif Snuggle for 50 minutes after! ::)


LMAO I think that's the funniest, least offensive thing you've ever posted here.
I know, I've been slipping lately. :D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com