whose got aol

Started by grizzlefoshizzle, August 23, 2008, 12:03:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grizzlefoshizzle

post up your name or im me at OUTLAWMORSE
[><]

2007 Yamaha Grizzly 450
stock
2005 Arctic Cat 250
3.0 Winch
25" mudslingers

klutchbuster400

I have great Aim. I always pee in the center of the toilet bowl.

big-daddy

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 23, 2008, 12:37:04 AM
I have great Aim. I always pee in the center of the toilet bowl.

But can you still do it 3 feet back?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

klutchbuster400

Quote from: big-daddy on August 23, 2008, 07:34:12 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 23, 2008, 12:37:04 AM
I have great Aim. I always pee in the center of the toilet bowl.

But can you still do it 3 feet back?
I could, but now that the topic name has changed we'd be hijacking the thread  :'(

Kelli415

ixikellibassixi

but if im not online i.m. ...

redneckkkmafia

itll go to my phone
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

rider

98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

Shotgun


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com