Best Divorce letter

Started by trx#9, August 22, 2008, 12:34:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trx#9

This was emailed to me and it's much to funny not to share.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

1FasterBlaster

<---Is bowing...dayum do I feel like saying that sometimes!!

550superquad

just dayum  rolback1 <sofa peeky>
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

MudMan

amazing....hilarious....incredible

LOL
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

coolcloo1019

hahah read that before but it's still HILARIOUS!
'07 Suzuki Eiger 400 Auto
UNI Filter
DynoJet Kit
Snorkeled

Keeter

I will never look at yogurt or cinnamon rings the same.  :H
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: Keeter on August 22, 2008, 04:01:57 PM
I will never look at yogurt or cinnamon rings the same.  :H

rolback1 LOL
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Anoriginal

What about cinnamon rings covered in yogurt?

gearhead400

shrimping? nahhh i dont eat shrimp

thats great! You couldn't re-word that to make it any funnier.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

trx#9

Quote from: Anoriginal on August 22, 2008, 04:34:28 PM
What about cinnamon rings covered in yogurt?
Not as good as frosted cinnamon rings.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

cheropride

As a wife, OMG I would kill someone, I think I really would....  Funny as it was, but just to think of the woman (I am so sure - exwife), I would kill him...  That was just WRONG..... :o
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: Anoriginal on August 22, 2008, 04:34:28 PM
What about cinnamon rings covered in yogurt?

You dont know how bad I needed this laugh today!!!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Fox17


Keeter

Quote from: Anoriginal on August 22, 2008, 04:34:28 PM
What about cinnamon rings covered in yogurt?

Then it would be a cinnamon roll silly. 
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Jacob Fort

lol thats messed up!!! 2:L

FoxHondaRider

Quote from: Keeter on August 22, 2008, 04:01:57 PM
I will never look at yogurt or cinnamon rings the same.  :H

ROFL!  is that really something someone wrote as a divorce letter or did someone write it just to make a hilarious letter?
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Shotgun


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com