ATV repair in Pinellas, FL

Started by vinson, August 17, 2008, 02:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinson

I am looking for an honest repair shop in Pinellas County, Fl to repair my son's Bombarier Rally.  The bike is running very rich.  I purchased a new carb from Carb Parts Warehouse and I have tried jetting it down and it still runs rich.  I tried adjusting the needle clip and it didn't seem to help.  I've been to two different repair shops and paid to much money and it still doesn't work.  I'm sure it is something simple but at this point I just want to drop it off and pick it up when it runs right.  Thanks in advanced.
DW
2007 KingQuad 700
2004 Bombardier Rally ( son's)

Moose

Look up ToyDoctor, (Ken), he's who I would use if needed.
Worth the drive to his place, PM him.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Da_Mtg_Man

I'll second that. Ken is a heck of a mechanic and will treat you right. He's where 301 and 98 meet in Dade City. Wwell worth the drive.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

shogun323

I use Mototech on Drew Street. It is a couple Russian guys named Gene and Alex. They are great guys and do good work. They primarily work on street bikes but fix quads too. I believe their labor rate is $40 an hour.
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

53yfz450

steve at modded motorsports he is a awesome guy and knows his stuff, his user name on here is lugnuts
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

vinson

I looked up the name and could not locate modded motorsports.  Anyone have a phone number or street address?  Thanks I got the bike in the back of the truck and was going to drop it off at Barney's of St Pete but if Steve is recommended I'll try him.
DW
2007 KingQuad 700
2004 Bombardier Rally ( son's)

z400250

barneys suckkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssssssssssssssssss
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]www.tampabayridindirty.com[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: vinson on August 18, 2008, 06:51:24 AM
I looked up the name and could not locate modded motorsports.  Anyone have a phone number or street address?  Thanks I got the bike in the back of the truck and was going to drop it off at Barney's of St Pete but if Steve is recommended I'll try him.

I know he's over off of Haines rd and 54th Ave N (unless he moved) but I don't have a number for him. Send him a pm.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

NYRAPTOR

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 17, 2008, 09:22:02 PM
I'll second that. Ken is a heck of a mechanic and will treat you right. He's where 301 and 98 meet in Dade City. Wwell worth the drive.
i will third that. mechanical genius.

dj_pizzim

What ever you do dont take it to Barneys
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

vinson

Thanks for the input.  I will contact Steve in the morning.  You can tell how frustrated I was if I was thinking of Barney's for a repair.
DW
2007 KingQuad 700
2004 Bombardier Rally ( son's)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com