Mudfest was great

Started by 94Hardbody4x4, August 10, 2008, 03:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MudMan

Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on August 13, 2008, 03:58:40 PM
The Bamboo pics look like it was flooded as bad as mudfest. I went riding in Ft. Pierce last week and it was wet out there too.

MudMan, I'm gunna see if I can get up to Grant this week. "Crazy_f_o" said it was nasty out there. I'll hit you up I get a free day this week.

Just let me know when you wanna ride....I'd like to check out Grant and also 5A....I always ride at Holopaw....want to see some new terrain for one ride
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

EIGER-MUDDER

hey  mudman  its mike  jays friend  anyways  sept, 12 we'll be going to 5a for a weekend ride
going to stay  at the koa if u cant make it ill understand well if u went u be sayin the same thing
i cant make it  when the grizzly creep right through the beep mud and water ,, its ok  jay dose it too  oh  man  thats right  yall are on  honda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol 
THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT


suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes

neysnumber

did i hear you right?  HONDA'S RULE!

MudMan

Quote from: EIGER-MUDDER on August 14, 2008, 10:00:42 PM
hey  mudman  its mike  jays friend  anyways  sept, 12 we'll be going to 5a for a weekend ride
going to stay  at the koa if u cant make it ill understand well if u went u be sayin the same thing
i cant make it  when the grizzly creep right through the beep mud and water ,, its ok  jay dose it too  oh  man  thats right  yall are on  honda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol 

the last time I saw you was at Muddigras I believe....and if I recall correctly your bike was broken....not once but twice....and if I'm not mistaken I was out in the deep ruts where the trucks run doing water wheelies....hmmmmm......you should keep in mind that I own a Grizzly and trust it about as far as I can throw it...on the other hand I would trust my life with my Honda lol.   Not to mention I have over 1,000 miles and all I've done is change the oil.....and you know how I ride.

When your bike runs a full weekend without breaking something then you can talk haha......otherwise give me or Jay a call and we'll come tow you home.

As for 5A on September 12th weekend.....I think I can go....who all is going and you said your staying at the KOA right ?  I really want to check that place out.  I've only been to 5A once and it was years ago.
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

e.c.dirtyboy slick

Mudman,

I am sure there will be a few of us out there that weekend so if you want we can hook up and head for the deep water, and trust me, unless we get no rain from now to then you will like the water out there. I attached a few pics from our last ride out there.

EIGER-MUDDER

lol  mudman  well that when i had a 7 '' lift on it  now its down with a 2 ''lift and its been  good and deep  i put a snorkel kit  on it   ....  been out at grant 4 times been going  good
also  im puting a new  clucth  on my eiger and i know u know what it can do...
but  yes  we are going to stay at koa  if u want im sure jay or i well have room in the r.v's
if u want to stay  the weekend
THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT


suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes

Du660

Quote from: MudMan on August 13, 2008, 03:24:53 PM
Quote from: Du660 on August 12, 2008, 12:04:12 AM
Quote from: billabongcr on August 11, 2008, 02:11:23 AM
affordable being key

If affordable is what u want dont go to mudfest! it SUCKS! who wants to pay 100 dollars to ride around in cow sh*t 20 is the most its worth. im never going to mudfest again. muddi gras is better anyway and only 15 bucks more wash downs and way more vendors John Sales you suck balls!!!

What do you think you were riding around in at Muddigras ?.......cow chit....LOL


Hey mudman muddis gras is only 15$ for cowshit not 40$ they know how much sh*t goes for. Mudfest sucks and I hope they lost money this year and figure out you dont change a good thing especially when you make an ass load of money!

Was your nose not working properly out there ?
06 grizzly 27'' outlaws