Bigfoot found in Georgia?

Started by trx#9, August 13, 2008, 10:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trx#9

Quote from: cheropride on August 13, 2008, 04:48:44 PM
Okay here's another pic released, what the heck.....
That doesn't look like georgia in the summer. ???
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

AintSkeered

#26
Relax, at first I thought they found my mother-in-law dead. No such luck it just one of her sisters. And, here's video of her wedding. http://redneckcommunity.com/videos/id_46/title_redneck-wedding-video/
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

eldiablo64

bigfoot is real      haven't you ever seen harry and the hendersons?? rolback1 rolback1
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

cheropride

Quote from: AintSkeered on August 13, 2008, 05:10:16 PM
Relax, at first I thought they found my mother-in-law dead. No such luck it just one of her sisters. And, here's video of her wedding. http://redneckcommunity.com/videos/id_46/title_redneck-wedding-video/


Not to get off track here, but you know what they say, "There is someone for everyone, and apparenty that is true"..... :-X
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

trx#9

Quote from: AintSkeered on August 13, 2008, 05:10:16 PM
Relax, at first I thought they found my mother-in-law dead. No such luck it just one of her sisters. And, here's video of her wedding. http://redneckcommunity.com/videos/id_46/title_redneck-wedding-video/

Your wife must be hot! :Dead.gif
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

NYRAPTOR

Quote from: mrbones on August 13, 2008, 04:05:36 PM
I saw Big Foot at Croom a few years back. Yeah, it's true!


no, that was me!!!!

susieblazer

Quote from: kfx400rob on August 13, 2008, 11:27:16 AM
i read the website, seems possible but i don't believe it just yet.... and just because they found a new species of monkey doesn't necessarily mean its "bigfoot". pretty interesting.

Stranger things have happened..  FYI.....if its a monkey it has a tail...if no tail they are an ape...
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

snowmanzz13

banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: cheropride on August 13, 2008, 04:36:58 PM
You know it would be really cool if this is legit, but still a little skeptical....  Not to say I won't say there is no Bigfoot, but hard to trust ppl anymore now-a-days....  There is that one guy, I don't remember his name, he's got a couple of pics of Bigfoot in the Glades, and those pics look pretty convincing.  I will say this though, I can remember growing up in So Fla, we would be out riding horses, and every once in a while you would get a smell, and as kids we called it the "skunk ape".   I haven't smelled that in years, up onto a few months ago, about midnight on 192, and I smelled it.  Took me right back to being a kid, and I yelled out "skunk ape"...  Don't know if any of you ever smelled that before, it is a weird smell.  I have heard all kinds of explainations of it being skunk, a rattle snake, ect.  I just don't know.  Don't think it's a rattle snake, and as for a skunk, never really seen a skunk in So Fla, or Fla for that matter....

Like I said, if it's true, that would be so cool.  As for causing a stir in the Religion, what's up w/that.  Bigfoot is not the freakin missing link....  If he is real, and could very well be, just thinks it one really big freakin animal, more than likely related to the Gorilla. 
I was watching monster quest a few nights ago, and they had a segment on the skunk ape. They said that everyone who supposedly came near it smelled an odor relating to rotten eggs.




If those pictures of that "bigfoot" are real, then I'm sure that area where it was found is now going to be disected pretty closely to try and find some others.

klutchbuster400

The thing that yells FAKE to me, is that they say several others were sighted. Well why didn't they photograph the others? The second photo released shows they had a camera on field. If you discover multiple never before seen creatures, and you have a camera, then take a picture of them.

kfx400rob

Quote from: susieblazer on August 13, 2008, 10:29:38 PM
Quote from: kfx400rob on August 13, 2008, 11:27:16 AM
i read the website, seems possible but i don't believe it just yet.... and just because they found a new species of monkey doesn't necessarily mean its "bigfoot". pretty interesting.

Stranger things have happened..  FYI.....if its a monkey it has a tail...if no tail they are an ape...

eh, you know what i mean. btw i didn't know monkeys had tails...
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

NYRAPTOR

has anyone seen this one from long island,ny? the montauk monster.

http://actionnooz.com/news/?p=1242

gtnwood

Yea they're all comin out of the woodwork now ;D
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

dynodon

Quote from: cheropride on August 13, 2008, 04:36:58 PM
You know it would be really cool if this is legit, but still a little skeptical....  Not to say I won't say there is no Bigfoot, but hard to trust ppl anymore now-a-days....  There is that one guy, I don't remember his name, he's got a couple of pics of Bigfoot in the Glades, and those pics look pretty convincing.  I will say this though, I can remember growing up in So Fla, we would be out riding horses, and every once in a while you would get a smell, and as kids we called it the "skunk ape".   I haven't smelled that in years, up onto a few months ago, about midnight on 192, and I smelled it.  Took me right back to being a kid, and I yelled out "skunk ape"...  Don't know if any of you ever smelled that before, it is a weird smell.  I have heard all kinds of explainations of it being skunk, a rattle snake, ect.  I just don't know.  Don't think it's a rattle snake, and as for a skunk, never really seen a skunk in So Fla, or Fla for that matter....

Like I said, if it's true, that would be so cool.  As for causing a stir in the Religion, what's up w/that.  Bigfoot is not the freakin missing link....  If he is real, and could very well be, just thinks it one really big freakin animal, more than likely related to the Gorilla. 
I could have shown you atleast one new road kill this past spring on hwy 41 between Dunellon and Williston.
Spring is mating season for skunks, and they were all over the place..........STINKIN !!!!!!!!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

MudMan

Quote from: cheropride on August 13, 2008, 04:48:44 PM
Okay here's another pic released, what the heck.....

what is that lol
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

cheropride

Quote from: dynodon on August 14, 2008, 01:07:13 PM
Quote from: cheropride on August 13, 2008, 04:36:58 PM
You know it would be really cool if this is legit, but still a little skeptical....  Not to say I won't say there is no Bigfoot, but hard to trust ppl anymore now-a-days....  There is that one guy, I don't remember his name, he's got a couple of pics of Bigfoot in the Glades, and those pics look pretty convincing.  I will say this though, I can remember growing up in So Fla, we would be out riding horses, and every once in a while you would get a smell, and as kids we called it the "skunk ape".   I haven't smelled that in years, up onto a few months ago, about midnight on 192, and I smelled it.  Took me right back to being a kid, and I yelled out "skunk ape"...  Don't know if any of you ever smelled that before, it is a weird smell.  I have heard all kinds of explainations of it being skunk, a rattle snake, ect.  I just don't know.  Don't think it's a rattle snake, and as for a skunk, never really seen a skunk in So Fla, or Fla for that matter....

Like I said, if it's true, that would be so cool.  As for causing a stir in the Religion, what's up w/that.  Bigfoot is not the freakin missing link....  If he is real, and could very well be, just thinks it one really big freakin animal, more than likely related to the Gorilla. 
I could have shown you atleast one new road kill this past spring on hwy 41 between Dunellon and Williston.
Spring is mating season for skunks, and they were all over the place..........STINKIN !!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly had no idea their freakin skunks in Florida....  It does have a distinct smell..... 

And yea that pic Raptor posted, that thing is just plain ole freakin ugly....  Did they find it in a crop circle....lol  Honestly, there is some weird stuff out there.  As for Big Foot, yea it would be really cool, but dang how the heck has he kept his big ole butt hidden for so long....  But I will say this, I would believe in Bigfoot, before I would believe Aliens are coming down just to make some stupid crop circles in our farms.... Ya think....
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

NYRAPTOR

i saw this in the river by my house!!! i threw a slab of meat at them and they ate it. dang it!!!!

NYRAPTOR

#42
some say it was just a manatee. but if you take a closer look!!! whamo!!!
i call it the "water cockadoodle doo" thats short for "WCD"

cheropride

Ah, the manatee reminds me of the poor little harp seals....  BTW what ever happen to Uncle Rico....
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

NYRAPTOR

 ;D

cheropride

Nope that ain't him....  Don't look like he has any captain in him....

Oh, I wish I could find that post w/the Baby Harp Seals, that goes way back, but my Lord that was funny.....
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

1FasterBlaster

 Now that was funny!! I bet next, they'll say he was killed by someone on a quad...then they'll shut the forest down for ever.

GENERAL-Z

Quote from: trx#9 on August 13, 2008, 11:23:40 AM
here a pic off the website


if someone could possibly belive this picture your not very bright at all rolback1 :H. ive seen better costumes in party city.lol
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

kfx400rob

the more i think about the more i think its a load of bs.... I would think if they had the thing, they could take some better pictures of the body.
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com