Finally...something to ride!!

Started by 1FasterBlaster, August 12, 2008, 08:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster

 Finally...something to ride. I went last night with American Robster to Naples to purchase a 05 YFZ anniversary edition. It's stock except for the JE piston, jetting, and exhaust, but it's a 450!!WOOHOO!!
   I might try to go to Croom Sunday to try it out.

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

1FasterBlaster




   Here are the before pics. I'll post the after when I'm done with it.





trx#9

Congrats on your purchase, you'll love the 450 power. Why don't you take it out to sunshine mx this thursday?
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

NYRAPTOR

very nice bike! now we have to get a croom ride going again.

jrpro130

Looks good, I used to have an 07 yfz...fun bike!
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

1FasterBlaster

  I'm trying to go to Croom this Sunday if you want to meet at the Pit. Give me a call if your going.

  (727)204-0883 Chino

novadave

HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

1FasterBlaster

  Took me about 4 hours to change fluids, clean filter, heat wrap the exhaust, sand and paint, and wash.



 

1FasterBlaster

#11



  I'm hoping to get some nerf bars from someone .

Anoriginal

Congrats on the new bike! I guess things got a lot better for you financially which is even more awesome. Glad things worked out for you where you had the $ do do this.  :ThumbsUp.gif

Cool!!

1FasterBlaster

   I stretched the finances, but if I didn't buy it now, who knows when I would be able to. Now I just hope the way the economy is, I'll be able to keep it.
   "It's not just a hobby, it's a lifestyle." That's what I tell everyone, once riding gets in your sytem, your addicted for life.

shogun323

Killer bike!!! Me and the crew will be at Croom on Saturday if you can make it. We'll be parked in the front pit around 8:00.
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

1FasterBlaster

 I can't go Saturday. My Daughter's school is having a meet the teachers day.

shogun323

Gotcha. We are usually out there every weekend so we will have to hook up sometime.
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

exrider

2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

Fox17

pretty sweet even though its a yamaha.

btw, idk if youre worried bout it but them mothers powerballs work great on aluminum with the mothers aluminum polish. im sure your engine would look great with a lil of that. other than that stained clay or whatever it is, looks great and clean. (im not knockin on your bike just lettin you know that the stuff works. ive had stained bikes like that too).

Hondabeefast

Sweet man, congrats on the new ride!!
02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

eldiablo64

shweeeeet :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

susieblazer

it looked and sounded awesome, and Chai sure loved the ride down the alley to show it to us..ty and  congrats!!!! When things are all over with spacerider and dirtygrl80's new home move we will most likely go to Croom and Chiefland soon................
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

klutchbuster400

Congrats man, I'm glad you are finally able to ride again. Thats a really nice quad you picked up!

Keeter

2019 Can Am 850 XMR

1FasterBlaster

  I'm looking forward to riding in Chiefland. Looks like some nice woods up there.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com