MISSION: MUD - Okeechobee, FL

Started by ATVSGONEWILD, July 09, 2008, 11:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX450R_Racer

Does Creekbottom have trail for sport quads?
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

jrpro130

Quote from: mad dog on August 12, 2008, 02:43:49 PM
Quote from: crazy_f_o on August 11, 2008, 01:02:42 PM
WELL I THINK IT WAS OK FOR A FIRST TIME EVENT. ONLY  THING THAT WAS BAD WAS THE GRASS IN THE CAMP BUT OTHER THAN THAT IT WAS FUN. WE GOT THEIR THURSDAY AND LEFT SUNDAY AND RODE ALL THE AREA BEFORE ANYONE  ELSE. ALL IN ALL IT WAS A GOOD TIME AND PROPS TO THE EAST COAST DIRTY GIRLS AND GUYS I HAD FUN RIDING WITH THEM FOR THE WEEKEND HOPE TO GET TOGETHER AGAIN AND RIDE. I HOPE SLICK WILL PUT MORE  FUEL IN HIS BIKE BEFORE WE GO OUT THO LOL  BUT  THAT GAVE US MORE TIME TO DRINK AND LAUGH AT SOMEONE TRYING TO WRESTLE ME INTO THE MUD LOL.
High grass in camping area? Thats why they call it camping. Roughing it is good somtimes.

Not for 35 bucks...I can rough it for free...the least they can do is mow it!
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

crom A zone

jrpro dont be mad get glad u did not have fun and left  early   b/c u think you too cool for there    atvgonewildonline   props to you guys great  job keep up the good work   from busted up green bike on skinnes
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

94Hardbody4x4

Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight!!!!!!!
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

jrpro130

#129
Quote from: 4x4Matt on August 12, 2008, 10:07:12 PM
jrpro dont be mad get glad u did not have fun and left  early   b/c u think you too cool for there    atvgonewildonline   props to you guys great  job keep up the good work   from busted up green bike on skinnes
Hey man, guess I'm too cool for bamboo.  There was 2 good canals that actually were pretty deep, and one decent hole.  It got boring and I lost incentive to ride after the bike hydrolocked and caught on fire...



08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

e.c.dirtyboy slick

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on August 12, 2008, 06:56:47 PM
[Does Creekbottom have trail for sport quads?]

Yes they do, and they have a bunch of bridges for the deep water crossing. They have high line trails and low land deep water and deep deep mud trails. We were there for the 4th and there was a large number of race and sport quads. The only thing i did not see was alot of jumps. Me being an x dirt biker and sport quad guy i still look for those things. Now the plex on the other hand is full of things to jump on and off the tracks :o) i had to try a few of the trail jumps on my brute, she has the powers but she flys like cow. still fun :o)

team_quad_green

this event went good. I was there several years ago and its alot cleaner now. ATVS GONE WILD if you do another event hollar at us.
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

sbripple

Quote from: jrpro130 on August 12, 2008, 10:49:02 PM
Quote from: 4x4Matt on August 12, 2008, 10:07:12 PM
jrpro dont be mad get glad u did not have fun and left  early   b/c u think you too cool for there    atvgonewildonline   props to you guys great  job keep up the good work   from busted up green bike on skinnes
Hey man, guess I'm too cool for bamboo.  There was 2 good canals that actually were pretty deep, and one decent hole.  It got boring and I lost incentive to ride after the bike hydrolocked and caught on fire...

yeah  its bamboos fault your bike burnt.ok  is it their fault you are a malcontent too?ohh well cant please everyone.



crazy_f_o

well we found more holes and i was their at 11am thur till 11 sunday and had no trouble finding  mud to play in ur only pised ur bucket bike broke lol next time bring a honda lol

team_quad_green

Ill quit riding before I buy a honda. My prairie had no issues.
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: e.c.dirtyboy slick on August 12, 2008, 11:10:51 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on August 12, 2008, 06:56:47 PM
[Does Creekbottom have trail for sport quads?]

Yes they do, and they have a bunch of bridges for the deep water crossing. They have high line trails and low land deep water and deep deep mud trails. We were there for the 4th and there was a large number of race and sport quads. The only thing i did not see was alot of jumps. Me being an x dirt biker and sport quad guy i still look for those things. Now the plex on the other hand is full of things to jump on and off the tracks :o) i had to try a few of the trail jumps on my brute, she has the powers but she flys like cow. still fun :o)

Thanks for the response. I'm not a jumper, I'm a woods racer. Is there a website. I'm thinking about maybe going, as long as my seperated shoulder is all healed up.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

miassmaro98

were are these parks

creek bottom?

motoplex?
2006 wolverine 450 4x4
25 maxxis mudbugs
2k lb winch

----OFF ROAD DIESEL (RED)FOR SALE 3.50 A GALLON----

Paul_S

#137
Quote from: miassmaro98 on August 13, 2008, 01:18:30 AM
were are these parks

creek bottom?

motoplex?

Creekbottom is in Ga.

Motoplex is in Madison County Fl.

Here is a link to our web site

www.floridamotoplex.com


jrpro130

#138
haha, guys....READ

it wasn't my bike that flamed up.  i have an 07 700 grizz, a can-am caught up.  

I don't know who implied it's bamboo's fault about anything, yall need to read more. It was definetly our fault, and mainly mine, I went canal searching and told him to go the wrong way...

I mean after thinking about it for a while, I think a lot of the reason i got bored so fast is because we were there early in the AM and no one was really running around.  then when the bog started, we just whatched the bog and that took up the day.  then we took off and went canal running, trying to go deep, and lost a bike at about 2:30....so I will say I'd give it another shot.

I really like the way ed handles things.  I talked to him for a while up at the gate and he was not afraid to kick some of the a-holes out, which is awesome.  He straight up told us we could have our money back and go to mudfest if thats what we wanted to do.

I'd love to go with someone who goes there all the time, so they know all the good trails and holes.  I hit almost everything I could possibly see and find!!!!!! I did some searching for sure.

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

jrpro130

#139
Quote from: crazy_f_o on August 13, 2008, 01:02:19 AM
well we found more holes and i was their at 11am thur till 11 sunday and had no trouble finding  mud to play in ur only pised ur bucket bike broke lol next time bring a honda lol

Like I said before, not my bike that broke.  And maybe you haven't seen my bike, but it's far from a bucket.  The only thing a honda is good for is whatching from the sidelines...whatching the big boys play ;)
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

94Hardbody4x4

Quote from: jrpro130 on August 13, 2008, 01:33:19 AM
Like I said before, not my bike that broke.  And maybe you haven't seen my bike, but it's far from a bucket.  The only thing a honda is good for is whatching from the sidelines...whatching the big boys play ;)

Dont worry, everbody needs a tow rig. Just playin
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

jrpro130

Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on August 13, 2008, 04:03:03 PM
Quote from: jrpro130 on August 13, 2008, 01:33:19 AM
Like I said before, not my bike that broke.  And maybe you haven't seen my bike, but it's far from a bucket.  The only thing a honda is good for is whatching from the sidelines...whatching the big boys play ;)

Dont worry, everbody needs a tow rig. Just playin

Heck yea I need a tow rig! I have been broken before, and 4x4matt HAS definetly towed me back to safety before! I appreciate that too, I believe I hydrolocked in the lake at holey lands and he towed me back.  My airbox popped off...
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

e.c.dirtyboy slick

TRX,

Heres the link to CreekBottom, I saw the link to the plex was on here already so i didnt add.

http://www.creekbottomtrailrides.com/


extremeforce

? do you allways have to wear a helmet at creekbottom even if your just putting around?

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: e.c.dirtyboy slick on August 14, 2008, 03:23:34 PM
TRX,

Heres the link to CreekBottom, I saw the link to the plex was on here already so i didnt add.

http://www.creekbottomtrailrides.com/



thanks
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

e.c.dirtyboy slick

extreme,

No the only time you need a helmet is if you are racing. If you race you will need long pants or waders gloves and a helmet. Other than that there are no restrictions. Well, i think they are trying to pass a "No Guy in Thong" rule... :o) see yall there.


East Coast Dirty Girls

PERSONALLY I WOULD NOT BRING A SPORT QUAD TO CREEK BOTTOM.  YOU CAN IF YOU WANT TO BUT YOU WILL PROBABLY BE THE ONLY ONE.  i LOVE THAT PARK AND IT IS A GREAT TIME BUT IF YOU WANT A SPORT QUAD PLACE DEF HIT THE MOTOPLEX!  THEY ARE ALL SET UP FOR SPORT QUADS AND EVERYTHING ELSE. 

HECK CHECK OUT BOTH OF THEM AND SEE FOR YOURSELF! GOOD TIMES AT EACH



crom A zone

yea evn my monster   gets towed back with    no rear end, no belt in tranny, hyrdro locked , tie rods,  and i think i got them  all and jrpro  towed me back   almost evrytime    once with his truck it was that bad lol lol lol lol lol lol
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

jrpro130

Quote from: 4x4Matt on August 18, 2008, 12:54:01 PM
yea evn my monster   gets towed back with    no rear end, no belt in tranny, hyrdro locked , tie rods,  and i think i got them  all and jrpro  towed me back   almost evrytime    once with his truck it was that bad lol lol lol lol lol lol

haha, your the man.  i think you should get an award for most broken stuff.
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

extremeforce

thanks slick i was getting worried.the helmet distroys my hair  ;)oh man im looking out the window here and that storm is looking nasty.time to batten down the hatch. wish us luck down here i think were going to need it  :-\