How many of you guy's remember this?????

Started by NYRAPTOR, August 05, 2008, 09:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYRAPTOR


NYRAPTOR


NYRAPTOR

i just read an article and i think the magic garden only aired in new york in the 70's. oops sorry. ???

Chevy1500z71

well atleast now i get one of the jokes in family guy when they made fun of the electric company thing... as for the other one, i want the 30 seconds of my life that you just waisted back lol

Da_Mtg_Man

I remember the Electric Company but not the first one.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

TRX450R_Racer

I remember. I was born and raised in NJ, as much as I hate to admit that. Don't hold it against me.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

mudnuri

I had a "magic garden" back when I was dumb.  ::)

Frank, I am really sorry to hear about where you were raised  :D
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com