How many plan to race the SSQSA XC series?

Started by slam1, August 04, 2008, 09:17:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slam1

Just out of curiosity, how many plan to race SSQSA only, FTR only, or both. I'm trying to get a handle on how much it might cost me this season.
Jon Perkins 66C 0-400
[url="http://www.thesportslift.com"]http://www.thesportslift.com[/url]

racingbroke

Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

TRX450R_Racer

I will be at the ones close to WPB in both series.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

gearhead400

I'm trying to race it all. My wallet will be empty 90% of the time lol.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

mudnuri

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

duroc825


Southern Outlaw

team Outlaw is gonna try to do both and the 1st 4 GNCC next spring
TEAM OUTLAW
"The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you

zman03

I am in Miami and would love to car pool with someone to reduce the cost. Please let me know so we can plan this and have a blast and save some $$$$$$$ at the same time gas is still above 3.85 a gallon and I dont see it goin down . Just pm me to set this up 
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

leonmccalla

Quote from: slam1 on August 04, 2008, 09:17:08 AM
Just out of curiosity, how many plan to race SSQSA only, FTR only, or both. I'm trying to get a handle on how much it might cost me this season.

I live near Ft. Lauderdale and i plan to attend all QS events with a 4 hour drive.

Leon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com