06 Can Am Outlander Max XT 400 - know where to get a snorkel kit?

Started by steelheader13, August 04, 2008, 12:09:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelheader13

I have looked - can only find pre-made snorkel kits for the 500, 650 and 800 but nothing for my 400.   :'(

Any suggestions?   

I would prefer a professionally designed kit made to fit my machine vs. a trip to the Home Depot 8 times.
'08 Rhino 700 SE

EIGER-MUDDER

mmmm  well tim i been looking to  i dont know what to tell u
but if u want to snorkel it  u can come on over when u get it back and see what we can do
to it, i will help 
THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT


suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes

backwoods boy

my buddy has his done ill let you know when i talk to him where he got it
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING