Job opening: Surveyor

Started by Young Gun, July 29, 2008, 11:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young Gun

HELP WANTED!!!
Salary: $20 per hour (tax-free).

Qualifications: Must be fast on your feet, and have substantial endurance.













2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Miami450R

How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

Turboderf


klutchbuster400

Hmm, a job and a free fur coat.

VForcedave

Thats a pretty bad situation. Its apparent that the guy on the run does NOT have the keys for the vehicles he is running around. The dude taking the photos is probably holding the keys.

The bear is alot faster than the guy is as well. Thats a bad situation. I hope he made it ok.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

bignickwaite

THATS AWSOME I LOVE IT ...LOL
[url="http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg"]http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg[/url]

IXIswamperIXI

I would have been on top of that bronco already yelling at the dip stick with the camera LOL
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com