Our favorite ONF spot on sunday 4/24

Started by stump66, April 25, 2005, 02:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stump66

On sunday the wife ,my kids and I headed up the ONF. I am sorry I couldn't make the group ride. We are going to try and make the next one. My 15yr old needs someone to wonder off with, he gets bored riding with his mom and I can only go a short time with my leg.I am looking forward to meeting a lot of you that have been very helpful and very entertaining on here. I took a few pics of our favorite spot. Looks like you guys had a ball at rodman. The dat eon my cam was off the pics are from sunday.
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

lil_Mrs._Honda1

[url="//imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]
APK400exRacer: [url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

lil_Mrs._Honda1

that is one of my favorite spots ! Havent been ithere in awhile since we found a spot in Deland.
Maybe we can meet up there in a couple of weeks!
[url="//imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]
APK400exRacer: [url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

stump66

His arms got tired trying to keep up qith mom on her shee.  :D
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

stump66

Quotethat is one of my favorite spots ! Havent been ithere in awhile since we found a spot in Deland.
Maybe we can meet up there in a couple of weeks!

Sure, the more the marrier. Its nice and quiet there and a little bit safer for the little one. Less of a chance of running into that red blurr called dreth ------------------------>>
 ;D
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

lil_Mrs._Honda1

cool my 4 yr old nephew will have some one to ride with ! Santa brought him a lil preditor 50.
Good trails leading from there too!
Hubby knows his way around there pretty well too!
There is usually 9 of us 5 adults  my 19 yr old daughter and 15 yr old neice and 4 yr old nephew and 7 yr old neice.
We try to go where its not so crowded too with the lil ones.
Are ya close to Deland I can tell ya where another quiet place is.
[url="//imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]
APK400exRacer: [url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]

stump66

I'm lilbit north of bartow. You ever hit three lakes?
Santa got mine his 70 for xmas too. He had a lil 50 but kept getting stuck. Its a hoot watching him fly around and do donuts.
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Hoosier Daddy

sport,

  cools pics, the family that rides togeather stays togeather!!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

TurboBanshee_kid

#13
I HAVE BEEN TO THAT LAKE.

DID YOU GUYS SEE THE TWO RUSTED OUT CARS THERE

OR THE BIG SPEED BOAT

OR THE A VOLVO CAR THAT HAS BEEN CRASHED IN TO A CUPLE OF TIMES.
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

stump66

I didn't see a boat or cars right near there but theres a car about a qtr mile away. This isn't big bass that area is restricted now but its close to there.
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!