Help plan ATV trip

Started by alex821, May 23, 2008, 06:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alex821

Hey all,
  I'm from So Fla and planning an ATV trip for June 6 - 8 (in two weeks).  I've done Croom and Ocala, so I wanted to either head into GA or I heard that Tate's Hell is pretty good in the panhandle.  What do you guys think?  Driving up Friday, ride Sat & Sun, drive back on Monday.

Here are the parks/places I had in mind:
- Tate's
- Durhamtown
- anything else?

Do either one have two days worth of riding? 

Thanks in advance!

-Alex
-Alex

2006 Polaris 500 EFI "Red Flame"

sugarsand007

DURAHAMTOWN IS BY FAR THE BEST PLACE TO RIDE. JUST A LOND RIDE TO GET THERE. PLUS BROADRIVER IS JUST 45 MILES FORM DURAHAMTOWN.
2006 crf450r and 2006 polaris outlaw 500

zman03

durhamtown is your best bet this place is atv paradise youll love it although my favorite is croom
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

eldiablo64

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

dj_pizzim

Durhamtown is nice but from south florida that would be a really long drive.  If you opne to different days their will be a big weekend long group ride june 13-15th
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

dirtycruiser

Broadriver ATV Park in GA is a great place to ride. Not sure how the water is up there now.
2009 Renegade 800r X
2007 Outlander 800 Max LTD
27" Mudlite XTR's on ITP 14" SS212, SS106 rims
Precision Racing Steering Stabilizer
Dobeck Gen 3 electronics
BRP HD front springs
Warn XT 30 winch
HMF Exhaust pipe
Dalton Pro Clutch
Ricochet Skids
K & N filter
Insurance

AintSkeered

DP's the best cause it's open everyday of the week, has lodging/camping/RV hookup, on-site pro shop for apparel/parts/tires/repairs. But, I really like FL Motoplex, even though it's only open weekends and there's food/hotel/gas close by.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com