Main Menu

Hi

Started by erbilabuc, July 24, 2008, 04:19:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erbilabuc

came in from Laguna til the 2nd.

hi
Thug Nasty
1 good thing about being bull-legged is you never need a belt.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: erbilabuc on July 24, 2008, 04:19:58 AM
came in from Laguna til the 2nd.

hi

Whats up brother? I don't know if there is really anyone still around  here that you would know. You still in Cali? Still riding? Fill me in. Any dude pools put there.....lol......
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

erbilabuc

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 24, 2008, 10:54:03 AM
Quote from: erbilabuc on July 24, 2008, 04:19:58 AM
came in from Laguna til the 2nd.

hi

Whats up brother? I don't know if there is really anyone still around  here that you would know. You still in Cali? Still riding? Fill me in. Any dude pools put there.....lol......

Im in orlando right now visiting parents. Just finished the Laguna Seca MotoGp this past weekend. I dont ride 4 wheelers becuase in Cali the only time to ride is winter time and thats when we snowboard. I have 2 streetbikes, a cbr1000 and a gs500. I live in the world of $5/gallon gas. I'm so bored we started shopping for a pontoon boat so thats what Im doing today.
Thug Nasty
1 good thing about being bull-legged is you never need a belt.

SkyHighT100

woah!!! Havent seen you in FOREVER, lol. How have you been?
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Mrs.Nightbreed

Holy cow all the old schoolers are coming out of the woodwork! :P Group ride!

erbilabuc

Ladies hello again after oh............3-4 years:)
this is what I these days.



All of the California development is over with but I can no kidding ride out into the desert if I ever wanted to and just ride for hundreds of miles into the Mojave but streets are more fun to me now.
Thug Nasty
1 good thing about being bull-legged is you never need a belt.

Da_Mtg_Man

how long does it take to mow that yard? ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

erbilabuc

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on July 24, 2008, 07:48:52 PM
how long does it take to mow that yard? ;D
about 4 years... we actually just rake the "grass" because it turns into dry weeds during winter.
Thug Nasty
1 good thing about being bull-legged is you never need a belt.

NYRAPTOR

whats up bro? holy toledo thought you moved to the moon.

NYRAPTOR

 ;)

erbilabuc

DANG!!!! I think that was the no-sh*t first ever organized ATVFlorida.com group ride. I have not seen or spoken to Russ in like 4+ years. Those were the days!
ps: thats also the day that the hunters pointed a rifle at me and the guy on the DS650 and I suggested to him he should take the safety off if he plans to shoot anyone hahahahahahahah! Then we crashed into each other cus we thought the guy was going to shoot us hahahahahahah
Thug Nasty
1 good thing about being bull-legged is you never need a belt.

NYRAPTOR

how did i miss that? da mtg mans chain popped off in the middle of no where. i swear i heard banjo's playing in the woods! ;)

NYRAPTOR

 ;D

NYRAPTOR

lost

NYRAPTOR

i have some more i'll post tomorrow. that was a fun day.

erbilabuc

i found some of mine from the truckbed hot tub party Ill put up
Thug Nasty
1 good thing about being bull-legged is you never need a belt.

NYRAPTOR