is anyone still going to mudfest?

Started by tribe studios, July 14, 2008, 08:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tribe studios

just wondering we have planned on going since feb. but for that kind of money we dont want to be the only ones there???

neysnumber

heck NO.   for that price i ll go somewhere else or stay home.

sbripple


neysnumber

if nobodys going to mudfest.  i m assuming everyones going to mission mud?

billabongcr

okeechobee is a long ride for me..esp since i have a monthly mud event in my backyard..
2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 -black
26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust

outindeltona


MilMan

Yep, I'm still goin. It's 3 days of fun for $33 bucks a day. Still is cheaper than goin to a nascar race.

extremeforce

mission mud is in my blood.And my 70 bucks will go to good use somewhere else. ;)

DocMurphy



outindeltona


BLACKCAV04

2013 Polaris RzR 800S::29.5 outlaws::cooter brown top::snorkels::led light bar::custom tunes

2005 Yamaha Rhino 660(Sold)
2004 Honda Rubicon(sold)

miassmaro98

2006 wolverine 450 4x4
25 maxxis mudbugs
2k lb winch

----OFF ROAD DIESEL (RED)FOR SALE 3.50 A GALLON----

toyazman76

Not for 100 bucks plus normal expenses. We will be at Mission mud. I hope mudfest's greed turns into no one showing up.

350x_rider

I have been to the last 4 mudfests and had about 20 people in our group last time.I liked the choas out there.I dont mind the price increase but with gas prices,bad economy,and price increase a lot of people will not go.This is the reason I am going to mission mud.he should have made it 50 bucks.he could have preserved most of his crowd.I am sure the venders at mudfest will be dissapointed and wont be back with a lack of people.he has killed a good event and cost himself a ton of cash.hats off to plant bamboo and atvsgonewild.I am sure you will rewarded with a big crowd of paying customers.

94Hardbody4x4

I'm going for Saturday with an ass load of people.

And just because a few people from THIS SITE aren't going, doesn't mean nobody is going. There is life outside of this message board.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

outindeltona

take a look on www.chuckstrucks.net on the message board.most of the people on there are boycotting mudfest.that is most of the big trucks that go there...no big trucks=an empty mud hole.its too deep for most smaller trucks to play in except on the edges

94Hardbody4x4

Damn, I was hoping TGW would at least be out there. I might just save my money and stay home this weekend if the big trucks dont go.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

outindeltona


e.c.dirtyboy slick

Mission Mud!!! And the real East Coast Dirty Girls will be there as well....

Patricia Pearce

 ;D

L-Cross will be open as well. We were asked to open when mud fest cancelled. However now that they are back on again it is too late for us not to be. So we will be open 3 times in August. Aug. 8th-10th. Aug. 15th - 17th both are family events. Weekend passes are $30.00 for adults and children 12 and under are only $5.00. Don't miss the 4th annual end of the summer bash laborday adults only event. August 29th - Sept. 1st. You must be at least 18 years old to attend adult events. For more information about L-Cross Extreme Events visit our web site at: www.l-cross.com or call 863-763-0569
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

stonny9

Quote from: Patricia Pearce on August 06, 2008, 04:48:20 PM
;D

L-Cross will be open as well. We were asked to open when mud fest cancelled. However now that they are back on again it is too late for us not to be. So we will be open 3 times in August. Aug. 8th-10th. Aug. 15th - 17th both are family events. Weekend passes are $30.00 for adults and children 12 and under are only $5.00. Don't miss the 4th annual end of the summer bash laborday adults only event. August 29th - Sept. 1st. You must be at least 18 years old to attend adult events. For more information about L-Cross Extreme Events visit our web site at: www.l-cross.com or call 863-763-0569

yep I know of a bunch who are going to l-cross.  I will be going for the first time.
Sold
2005 Brute Force 750 IRS w/mud bitches


2006 Sportsman 500 EFI w/mud bitches

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com