Main Menu

BEEEs

Started by rancher1, July 26, 2008, 01:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rancher1

Anyone ever run across some mad bees and not been able to get away fast enough that happened to me today.They must have been in the ground or something all I know is the were mad and I had no where to go. <sofa peeky>

eldiablo64

me my brother and a friend were walking along a river bed one time and my friend kicked a rotted palm stump it was full of bees.I got stung 17 times my bro 11 times and our friend 7 times.good thing none of us are allergic to bees.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Fox17

i hit a nest in the ground with a machette one time. we were clearing some palmettos. i only got stung 2 times but they were everywhere. it sucks.

rancher1

It was crazy I had to leave the bike came back later and they were still ticked..They got me about 7 times.

EigerGuy

came close one time, at holylands rode close to a building and all of a sudden my self and a few other riders were surrounded, reverse FTW
02-05 Eiger Lift Kits Availabe PMME, i also think they will fit the 06 and 07

05 Eiger
06 Raptor 700R

MustRead
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254[/url]

klutchbuster400

I've been stung by wasps, but never a bee. At my cousins old house in Cape Coral, I got stung twice in the arm pit, and twice on the butt. I guess wasps like the smelliest part of your body.  :P

NYRAPTOR

i found a couple of wasps in my bathroom. they came through the vent. so i went on the roof and sprayed the vents and out came the flying militia. i almost had to jump off the roof.  ::)

note to self : make sure you dont run out of bee spray when your on your roof.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com