Where do the Jeep stock parts go.

Started by VForcedave, July 18, 2008, 11:10:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VForcedave

Since there is a mini jeep craze going on. These people are buying bolt on stuff for various reasons. Where is all the stock equipment end up. Things like Spare tire racks, fenders, stock shocks/springs, mirrors, doors or whatever. I tossed my stock shocks and springs, gave away the mirrors, front bumper etc.

What about it jeepers?

I think one reason these jeeps are so popular, with the closing of the ATV riding areas, there is more access for liscensed jeeps than ATV's even on non posted private lands. People except a few jeeps cruising through the woods versus a few ATV's. I have seen several people switch to jeeps and love it.   
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

snowmanzz13

no one has said anything to me in my jeep and i love it the only stuff that i haven taken off is the carpet, stock springs and shocks, stock bent bumper and stock trashed seats and they all found the trash i have deffinatly seen a recent growth in the jeep scene with the closure of riding areas, alot of people also just have jeeps and drive them stock and i think they have it the best with all the stock take offs lol
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

digginfool

I have a 1969 Toyota FJ40 Landcruiser that I've restored.  Thank God for the companies that stock new and used parts.  Being 40 years old, parts can be difficult to come by although the Landcruiser has a huge following.  I'm not quite ready to post pictures of it but will be doing so very soon.  I think you guys will like it.    ;D
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Fox17

i dont know where your parts go but i drive a Toyota and they dont need aftermarket stuff to go.  2:L

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com