Don't mess with Tree Stands

Started by kawGIRL, November 22, 2004, 12:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawGIRL

WOW! Did anyone see this?
A hunter in Northwestern Wisconsin killed 5 people and injured 3 over a "Tree Stand" [smiley=Shocked.gif]
Absolutely nuts!

http://g.msn.com/0MNBUS00/2?http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6551094&&CM=EmailThis&CE=1
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

SkyHighT100

#1
Yeah, I saw that, lol... There are definately some twisted people out there. As crazy as the story it is.. the best part is that the guy who killed all those people, doesnt even look like some crazy redneck guy, he was asian! D*mn rednecks, lmao ;)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

RL400

 [smiley=Ermm.gif] wierd. gotta watch out for those crazy people..

Hoosier Daddy

yeah i heard about this too... these are the people giving country folk a bad name...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Michelle

I read that this morning.I actually posted the same thing on another site.Thats some pretty scary stuff.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.


J.D.

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

NPRVinson

yeah I don't think I would want to ride by that tree stand.

jwscroll

Thought I'd bump this up since hunting season is around the corner.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

jwscroll

Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

tekhanto

 ;D ;D ;D  Watch it this hunting season ....and see if the history doesn't raise it's ugly head again
You don't stop riding because you get OLD................... You get OLD because you STOP RIDING.
                                        
              &

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com