Vote on president!!tables are turning on obama mcain all the way

Started by GENERAL-Z, June 18, 2008, 07:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who do you want as president

John McCain
84 (84%)
Barack Obama
16 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 96

klutchbuster400

Excuse me for not reading all 4 pages, but I heard talk of Mccain wanting to do a draft once hes president?

AintSkeered

Comments(attitudes) like some of those expressed in this thread are EXACTLY why Obama will get elected.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Keeter

I say ban stupid comments and suggestions..  :stoogies.gif
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

yunt2ride

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on July 16, 2008, 07:25:12 PM
Excuse me for not reading all 4 pages, but I heard talk of Mccain wanting to do a draft once hes president?


And some people will vote from hearsay instead of doing some research and you are helping to spread it around. Its amazing how many votes from "I heard talk of" will collect.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

gtnwood

Quote from: Keeter on July 16, 2008, 08:57:54 PM
I say ban stupid comments and suggestions..  :stoogies.gif

I say ban Muslims I mean Democrats I mean.............you know what I mean ;D
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

klutchbuster400

Quote from: yunt2ride on July 17, 2008, 07:38:20 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on July 16, 2008, 07:25:12 PM
Excuse me for not reading all 4 pages, but I heard talk of Mccain wanting to do a draft once hes president?


And some people will vote from hearsay instead of doing some research and you are helping to spread it around. Its amazing how many votes from "I heard talk of" will collect.
I never once said I was voting for Obama. I'm sorry if I don't have time for research, so I figured if I mentioned it here someone could shed some light. If you take a good look at this, I'm not saying he will do a draft. I ended my comment with a question mark, meaning I dont know, and would like to see if any merrit is behind it.

yunt2ride

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on July 17, 2008, 09:00:20 AM
Quote from: yunt2ride on July 17, 2008, 07:38:20 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on July 16, 2008, 07:25:12 PM
Excuse me for not reading all 4 pages, but I heard talk of Mccain wanting to do a draft once hes president?


And some people will vote from hearsay instead of doing some research and you are helping to spread it around. Its amazing how many votes from "I heard talk of" will collect.
I never once said I was voting for Obama. I'm sorry if I don't have time for research, so I figured if I mentioned it here someone could shed some light. If you take a good look at this, I'm not saying he will do a draft. I ended my comment with a question mark, meaning I dont know, and would like to see if any merrit is behind it.


And I am saying that people will vote on hearsay and by repeating hearsay you are just keeping a rumor going. When its online, people read things in many different ways.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Keeter

2019 Can Am 850 XMR

FishaHallic

Quote from: yunt2ride on July 17, 2008, 12:45:10 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on July 17, 2008, 09:00:20 AM
Quote from: yunt2ride on July 17, 2008, 07:38:20 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on July 16, 2008, 07:25:12 PM
Excuse me for not reading all 4 pages, but I heard talk of Mccain wanting to do a draft once hes president?


And some people will vote from hearsay instead of doing some research and you are helping to spread it around. Its amazing how many votes from "I heard talk of" will collect.
I never once said I was voting for Obama. I'm sorry if I don't have time for research, so I figured if I mentioned it here someone could shed some light. If you take a good look at this, I'm not saying he will do a draft. I ended my comment with a question mark, meaning I dont know, and would like to see if any merrit is behind it.


And I am saying that people will vote on hearsay and by repeating hearsay you are just keeping a rumor going. When its online, people read things in many different ways.

I wish the right wing would remember that when it comes to passing around those idiotic email about Obama.

FishaHallic

Oh, I said it before and I will say it again, I think they need to bring back the draft.

GENERAL-Z

Quote from: FishaHallic on July 17, 2008, 07:19:30 PM
Oh, I said it before and I will say it again, I think they need to bring back the draft.
not a bad ideabut its not the best either but it will have to be decided by the war thats probly going to start in iran. 
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

trx#9

Quote from: 92ChevyZ71 on July 17, 2008, 09:12:32 PM
Quote from: FishaHallic on July 17, 2008, 07:19:30 PM
Oh, I said it before and I will say it again, I think they need to bring back the draft.
not a bad ideabut its not the best either but it will have to be decided by the war thats probly going to start in iran. 
Lets draft the 15 million illegal mexican's.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

yunt2ride

Quote from: trx#9 on July 17, 2008, 10:49:18 PM
Quote from: 92ChevyZ71 on July 17, 2008, 09:12:32 PM
Quote from: FishaHallic on July 17, 2008, 07:19:30 PM
Oh, I said it before and I will say it again, I think they need to bring back the draft.
not a bad ideabut its not the best either but it will have to be decided by the war thats probly going to start in iran. 
Lets draft the 15 million illegal mexican's.


:Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

gery350

i never knew the draft was removed. last  i heard you still have to register for selsective services(draft).

i also heard mcain is briinging back midget wrestling?
im sorry i mean "little people"
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

MudMan

Quote from: trx#9 on July 17, 2008, 10:49:18 PM
Quote from: 92ChevyZ71 on July 17, 2008, 09:12:32 PM
Quote from: FishaHallic on July 17, 2008, 07:19:30 PM
Oh, I said it before and I will say it again, I think they need to bring back the draft.
not a bad ideabut its not the best either but it will have to be decided by the war thats probly going to start in iran. 
Lets draft the 15 million illegal mexican's.

brilliant !
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: gery350 on July 18, 2008, 08:45:24 AM
i never knew the draft was removed. last  i heard you still have to register for selsective services(draft).

i also heard mcain is briinging back midget wrestling?
im sorry i mean "little people"


LMAO

TRXASAURUS

check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

GENERAL-Z

Quote from: gery350 on July 18, 2008, 08:45:24 AM
i never knew the draft was removed. last  i heard you still have to register for selsective services(draft).

i also heard mcain is briinging back midget wrestling?
im sorry i mean "little people"
were did you here that at lol
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com