Competitive Gaming Team Needs Sponsor!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by suprattlover15, July 17, 2008, 08:08:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suprattlover15

Hello viewers and potential sponsors. My name is Carlos Santos and I am the Team Leader of a Competitive gaming team called "O-Town Killas". We play a game on the Xbox 360 called Call of Duty 4. We are very passionate and competitive at what we do. We go to Lan (Local Area Network) Tournaments around Central Florida that host these tournaments. I have put together a great team that is very solid. We have decided to buy matching shirts and go to a tournament on August 2nd. We would only need help now with our Team Shirts and Entry fee's.If only 1 of the 2 can be covered that would be a blessing from god.

If you have a company that would like to sponsor us please do not hesitate. In return for sponsoring our awesome team we will put your company logo on the back of our shirts and if you have a website we could promote you on our Myspaces/Gamebattles Forums/MLG Forums and hundreds of other gaming sites we visit.
Call 407-929-4034 if you are interested in our team.
myspace.com/otownkillas
 Spamming the forum with banners.
[url="http://i38.tinypic.com/2lcmhjq.jpg"]http://i38.tinypic.com/2lcmhjq.jpg[/url]

brocker

 2:L 2:L 2:L What kind of return can I expect from this investment?  2:L 2:L 2:L

MudMan

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

trx#9

#3
I will think about it. I work at Summers Eve Douche and feminine fragrance inc. We can arrange the shirts for you with matching douche hats. I'll PM you later.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

billabongcr

2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 -black
26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust

MudMan

Quote from: trx#9 on July 17, 2008, 10:34:36 AM
I will think about it. I work at Summers Eve Duetsch and famine fragrance inc. We can arrange the shirts for you with matching duetsch hats. I'll PM you later.

famine or feminine ?    lol
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

MudMan

this kid is getting roughed up lol

cant blame him for trying though
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

brocker

Yeah, better be carefull.  He might come after you with his fake gun and wearing his douche hat.

trx#9

Quote from: MudMan on July 17, 2008, 01:05:00 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on July 17, 2008, 10:34:36 AM
I will think about it. I work at Summers Eve Duetsch and famine fragrance inc. We can arrange the shirts for you with matching duetsch hats. I'll PM you later.

famine or feminine ?    lol
both  ;D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

backinsaddle

you're kidding, right.  I mean, you have heard of a JOB haven't you?  You want to sponsor my family and I racing, somewhere around $10,000/year should cover travel and entry, and then there's the other $30/$40k in equipment?

wilburz

I heard NAMBLA is handing out monies for qualified young team playas!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

billabongcr

can someone sponsor me to eat? im always hungry.
2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 -black
26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: wilburz on July 17, 2008, 02:53:54 PM
I heard NAMBLA is handing out monies for qualified young team playas!

rolback1  :R

suprattlover15

Quote from: wilburz on July 17, 2008, 02:53:54 PM
I heard NAMBLA is handing out monies for qualified young team playas!

how does it work with nambla i mean you should prolly no u must get sponsorship from them. and you dont even need to promote for them just pull your pants down..nah im alright but keep us posted on your sponsor
[url="http://i38.tinypic.com/2lcmhjq.jpg"]http://i38.tinypic.com/2lcmhjq.jpg[/url]

MudMan

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Fox17


klutchbuster400


backinsaddle

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on July 18, 2008, 02:31:40 PM
I play monopoly competitively, can I join?

I'll sponsor you....of course I'll pay you in monopoly money  :D

klutchbuster400

Quote from: backinsaddle on July 18, 2008, 04:37:54 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on July 18, 2008, 02:31:40 PM
I play monopoly competitively, can I join?

I'll sponsor you....of course I'll pay you in monopoly money  :D
Haha, do you provide get out of jail for free cards aswell? >:D

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

mrbones

#23
suprattlover15,

Please stop spamming the forum with all those banners. I don't mind this post, nothing wrong with it, but the banners in 5 different areas is a bit much. I deleted them. You can post it here if you want.

Thanks.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

quadracer1992

Quote from: mrbones on July 21, 2008, 12:47:54 PM
suprattlover15,

Please stop spamming the forum with all those banners. I don't mind this post, nothing wrong with it, but the banners in 5 different areas is a bit much. I deleted them. You can post it here if you want.

Thanks.
In the words of a gamer, you just got pwned. ;)
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com