Favre a Dolphin??????

Started by CABLEGUY1, July 11, 2008, 06:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trx#9

Quote from: Anoriginal on July 15, 2008, 08:37:04 AM
Relax guys. It's Football...nothing more. Just messing around. So take deep breaths and think nice thoughts.

And yeah, I love the ballet. Anyone with any class usually appreciates it.

Ricky, shouldn't you be sweeping the sidewalk in front of your brother's business?
All the guys at the fuzzy pickle love the ballet, flexibility is a good thing. ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Anoriginal

That and the fact that usually a fluffy little skirt is involved make it awesome!  :D

big-daddy

Nope......... I have one of those dumb small town lawyer doing that for me and his one dumb sucker! 


14 years to become an ambulance chaser.  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

Today on Sports Radio they were talking about the possible option of Favre heading to the buccs. Simms may be headed to Dallas, and you know how much Gruden loves getting quarterbacks. It is something to think about. Favre is not at all happy with the packers, watched a program with him on it lastnight.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

eldiablo64

Favre was in tampa yesterday talkin with Bruce allen.he would be good for the bucs even though I could care less about football.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

trx#9

 NFL "Negro Felon league"  ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Anoriginal

Quote from: big-daddy on July 15, 2008, 02:42:44 PM
Nope......... I have one of those dumb small town lawyer doing that for me and his one dumb sucker! 


14 years to become an ambulance chaser.  ;)

I thought Miami qualified as a big city and not a small town. I wonder if this guy can utilize the english language better than you. 14 years to become an ambulance chaser huh? I mean, even with a Master's degree it's only a 10 year jaunt. He must have taken a long time and not be very good at his job if he's sweeping floors for an hourly employee at a strip mall cell phone store.

One good thing about him though, he's at least not mooching off his family and pretending to be/own something he('s) actually (does)not. I mean, that would really make him a loser/poser to everyone that knew him. Nothing worse than someone who has nothing acting like they do.

Anoriginal


Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

Quote from: trx#9 on July 15, 2008, 03:50:41 PM
NFL "Negro Felon league"  ;)

Erik, I'm almost positive, Favre isn't a negro felon ;). But I see where you are going with this :D. And there are quite a bit of em.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

CABLEGUY1

#34
Quote from: Team Alba Z400 Rider 43 on July 15, 2008, 03:27:23 PM
Today on Sports Radio they were talking about the possible option of Favre heading to the buccs. Simms may be headed to Dallas, and you know how much Gruden loves getting quarterbacks. It is something to think about. Favre is not at all happy with the packers, watched a program with him on it lastnight.

Now that makes more sense.Tampa has a better shot this year at being a contender than Miami. Man it killed me to actually type that. And to top it off Tampa plays Green Bay on September 28th. Enough time for Farve to get acclimated and give a little get back to his prior coach and owner.

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: digginfool on July 13, 2008, 12:30:40 AM
I'd rather keep our defense intact.  It's the only thing that kept the close games close.  Without the great defense we've had over the last 7 years or so (another wonderful talent wasted - first Marino and then the awesome defense we had with Taylor and Thomas leading the way).  I just wonder if we will ever have the opportunities we've had over the past 20 years.  If we had a defense with Marino or an offense with Taylor and Thomas....   oh, what might have been.   :'( :'(  LOL   Really, though, I just don't see bringing Favre in being conducive to building the future of the Dull-fins.

Well,so much for the Favre / Taylor trade. Taylor goes to the Redskins for second and 6th round picks. Man,talk about cleaning house. I hope Parcells knows what he is doing. Sad day in Dolphin history.

digginfool

#36
That deal for Taylor makes me sick.  On one hand, he's been such a talent and you would expect so much more out of a trade for him but, then again, how much is he worth if he's clearly a short-timer?  It is a sad day.   :'(
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

zin

Quote from: Anoriginal on July 12, 2008, 06:11:43 PM
Who cares?

Dolphfans Dude!

Last Sunday when my Dolphins Lost.... it put me in a baaaad mood.

WE suck so bad I bought a colts (wifes team) t-shirt at wallyworld tonight, noticed they had NO fins T's anywhere..HAHAHA

... seeing farve in anything but GB colors would make me puke. To many drugs in miami for him anyway...

We suck so bad, someone told me taylor was traded to washington for a 2nd rnd and a maybe 5th rnd..NEXT year.

ok you win, I DON'T CARE anymore either

...till the fantasy draft  <eg>

MudMan

Quote from: zin on July 21, 2008, 10:02:46 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on July 12, 2008, 06:11:43 PM
Who cares?

Dolphfans Dude!

Last Sunday when my Dolphins Lost.... it put me in a baaaad mood.

WE suck so bad I bought a colts (wifes team) t-shirt at wallyworld tonight, noticed they had NO fins T's anywhere..HAHAHA

... seeing farve in anything but GB colors would make me puke. To many drugs in miami for him anyway...

We suck so bad, someone told me taylor was traded to washington for a 2nd rnd and a maybe 5th rnd..NEXT year.

ok you win, I DON'T CARE anymore either

...till the fantasy draft  <eg>

Port St. Lucie is Hicktown ?!?!?
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

zin

not anymore, was when I moved up here.

oh My fins sucked back then too :(

CABLEGUY1

Just when I thought we had a fifty fifty chance on beating the Jets,Farve signs with them. I hope those Jets fans dont think Favre will take them to the promise land. They still have mediocre receivers at best. I still dont get why he would sign with them. If I were a Packer fan I would be pissed that he didn't just retire. Well at least Miami snatched up Pennington real quick. He's not the answer but at least he's an upgrade from McClown. He should do an adequate job until Henne is ready. The season is finally here.Woohoo.

AintSkeered

With all of the young players coming into the league every year, I'll never understand why they recycle the has beens! Despite Favre's last season, he and Pennington should be backups on their new teams.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

big-daddy

#42
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on August 09, 2008, 01:14:43 AM
Just when I thought we had a fifty fifty chance on beating the Jets,Farve signs with them. I hope those Jets fans dont think Favre will take them to the promise land. They still have mediocre receivers at best. I still dont get why he would sign with them. If I were a Packer fan I would be pissed that he didn't just retire. Well at least Miami snatched up Pennington real quick. He's not the answer but at least he's an upgrade from McClown. He should do an adequate job until Henne is ready. The season is finally here.Woohoo.


Yes it is...... ;D




I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

rancher1

Quote from: big-daddy on August 09, 2008, 03:40:28 PM
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on August 09, 2008, 01:14:43 AM
Just when I thought we had a fifty fifty chance on beating the Jets,Farve signs with them. I hope those Jets fans dont think Favre will take them to the promise land. They still have mediocre receivers at best. I still dont get why he would sign with them. If I were a Packer fan I would be pissed that he didn't just retire. Well at least Miami snatched up Pennington real quick. He's not the answer but at least he's an upgrade from McClown. He should do an adequate job until Henne is ready. The season is finally here.Woohoo.


Yes it is...... ;D






Have fun......... :(

cheropride

Okay better yet, but how in the heck, or why in the heck, did Farve go w/Jets....  No offense, my hubby huge Jet fan, not that I am, but the Jets...  Again no offense to the Jets, but if this was my last few years of football, I would not want to be on the Jet's....  Think it will do any good, it would be nice if it would, but I don't know...  Honestly, would like to know how he feels about being traded to the Jets.....
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

klutchbuster400

Need some one to go with Big-D ::) lol

big-daddy

#46
Tickets $400.00
Gas and Parking $35.00
4 cokes 4 beers 4 hotdogs $48.00

Watching your son checking out the Cheerleaders ......Priceless


I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

4fittyr

nfl  nigero felon league   cowboys record this season is gonna be 8  8  and 2  8wins 8 loses and 2 convictions  same as atlanta's last season  woof woof  favre cant help the jets  giants are ny's team
if u can't be good be good at it

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com